26 - Past.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Rosé P.O.V.

I was making breakfast and Jimin haven't come down from his room yet.

I still can't get that image out of my head where I thought he lost control of himself.

I sigh.

The problem is, I can't even blame him for things he doesn't have control over but is it okay for me to live under these circumstances? Am I being too greedy for staying or I really don't wanna leave him?

I throw my head back and heave a sigh.

Too many questions in my head yet none answered.

I guess staying here might help me find my answers.

Do I like him?

I don't know, maybe. I've never had liked anyone before so I don't know what that feels like. Though I had countless crushes and who doesn't? But with Jimin, it's different.

His touch makes me feel like I've come back to life again, his presence brings me some odd type of comfort and assurance that even though he acted irrationally sometimes, I still feel safer than I've ever felt with anyone, more especially a male.

And not forget the way his lips feel against min—

Get a hang of yourself!

Blood rushes to my cheeks as yesterday's event plays in my head, how his strong arms held—

I need to drown myself in holy water.

Patting my cheeks a few times to lessen the heat because I'm starting to feel warm.

After preparing breakfast, I set everything on the dining table and start to clean the kitchen in the meanwhile.

My body stiffened when I felt something warm yet hard against my back.

"J-Jimin, what are you doing?"

My breath gets caught in my throat as his chest was now completely pressed against me. My heart was beating fast and I gulp down the lump in my throat.

I turned my face a bit and saw how his face was near mine, his breath hitting my cheek. He bends his head a bit, his lips merely touching my ear and I had to restrain myself from gasping out loud.

He whispered, "I came here for my.....cereal."

I blink a few times.

He opened the drawer above my head and pulled his cereal. He moved away much to my disappointment yet relief because I can finally breathe.

He shakes the cereal in front of me, "You forgot these." With a smile, he went back to the dining table leaving me a mess.

Ugh! Park Jimin, I will kill you!