You're everything that's perfect, damn

Wait before the chapter starts imagine with me Patton singing my boy (by Billie Eilish don't @ me) like: 'My boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar and by that I mean he said he'd change. My boy, my boy, my boy don't love me like he promised'

....Lo is 2 steps away from becoming a sugar daddy (friend? Sugar friend? sure) in this chapter and that's very valid of him 👁️👄👁️ 

Logan was nervously waiting in the living room. He tried to focus on doing his work for university but the moment he heard the door open he couldn't help but get up and nearly run out into the entrance.

"How did the therapy session go?" He asked. He'd finally convinced Janus to go to one. Remy had told them about a good one named Picani which they went to as well.

"It went absolutely horrible" Jan lied and he made the lie obvious.

Logan pulled him into a hug and they both spun around while embracing each other tightly. "That's good- I mean adequate" He quickly put on a more neutral expression as they moved away from one another "I'm proud of you" His voice was as gentle as honey.

"Well thank you specs" He chuckled while looking away, to embarrassed to meet his eyes "I definitely did not spend almost the entire time staring into my hands without speaking. He made me write down what I thought was hardest in my life right now and I told him about the times I get flashbacks. Apparently I am showing signs of c-ptsd. It's like ptsd but the trauma happened over a long period of time"

"I already knew that"

"I can most definitely not believe that" Janus moved to take off his jacket but Logan stopped him.

"You mentioned before that you wished to visit the zoo correct?" Lo got a nod in response "We could do that today, as a kind of reward"

"Ok you have to take a coat with a lot of pockets with you then because we're stealing all the snakes!"

"We are not breaking the law" The nerd objected while changing from his casual clothes to outside clothes (Jan turned away when he changed pants).

"Just a tiny break of the law" He moved his fingers so they were nearly colliding to show how little they would break it.

"No" He replied while locking the door behind them.

Logan's car was an old one he'd inherited from his dad. Whenever Patton would drive Janus anywhere the snake would curl up close to the window and make himself as small as possible. He would feel trapped which he was, he knew that at any moment a hand could grab onto his thigh and he knew that it wouldn't let go even if he asked and if he did it could get worse, the hand could move up-

Now when he was with Logan he leaned close to his friend while they chatted. Even though he had no way of getting out he didn't feel trapped. He knew that Lo would stop if he asked him to. There was a part of him that yelled about being in danger but he could ignore it and focus on his friend rambling about space.

"I could pay for my ticket you know" Janus muttered when they stood in line to get into the zoo.

"No offense but your economy is in shambles which I know isn't your fault and therefore I can accommodate you by paying for this"

"Whatever"

He took off his hat and hid his face behind it when he saw that the lady behind the cash register was one of his former coworkers. He didn't want to be recognized and asked about his scar since then Logan would know that the injury didn't actually come from a tiger.

Once they got inside Janus had a hay day with ranting about all of the animal facts he knew and which way was the best way to take care of them. When they looked at the penguins he told his friend about how they would try to steal fish. When they looked at the wolfs he talked about how he could sit among them and rub their stomaches. When they got to the rats he talked about how Remus had made him send more photos of them than he could count.