I'd love it if he made it

Tw: Blood, Some good ol Remus type of imagined gore

The sky had been cloudy for over 2 weeks now which fit the current mood perfectly. Inside the apartment the blinds were down and only a lamp or two was on. Janus was bundled up like a raccoon under all the blankets on the couch. He hadn't been able to go outside since his less than pleasant meeting expect for going to his weekly therapy session.

When the door to the apartment opened he flinched away and hid down under the blankets. It wasn't until he heard Logan call out "Dear, I'm home" He looked up from the blankets again.

Instantly when the taller man entered the living room it felt like everything turned lighter, like the room wasn't as dark anymore even though no more lights had been turned on. Simply the sight of his friend made Janus feel safe.

"Long day?" He asked when he noticed the dark circles under Logan's eyes.

"Never ending" He replied while sitting down in front of the couch with a sigh.

Janus started to massage his shoulders "Want me to nudge any people in particular down stairs?  Or is it more of a nudging life in general down stairs?"

"It's impossible-" He stopped to let out a sound of relief when the massaging made his back feel ten times better "-To nudge life down stairs. Life isn't a physical thing"

"You're right, life is a bitch instead. Sorry this'll hurt" He warned before moving Lo's shoulders which made them crack really loudly "Sorry, I'm sorry" He repeated while tensing up without meaning to.

He leaned his head back to look at Janus while saying "That actually felt really satisfying. Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly adequate thank you" He lied through gritted teeth.

"Honey if I'd known you would let out all this bullshit I would have bought more perfume to get the stench out" Logan replied.

Janus tugged at the other man's hair lightly so he would go back to looking forward "Don't you look at me while being salty"

"But I like looking at you"

"That's gay" Jan cracked up into a smirk while saying it.

"Actually the proper grammar is you're gay since I am not a thing" He corrected while feeling good about himself for being smart.

Janus pressed his face down into Logan's combed back black hair while chuckling "Sometimes I forget how literal you really are"

Logan rolled his eyes. He carefully took the other man's hand and dragged off his glove. He pressed a kiss right into his palm before moving it so he could lean his cheek against his hand.

The room was silent for a few moments before Logan interrupted the calmness by blurting out "I'm going over to...Remus' apartment soon"

Janus immediately shoot up from his comfortable position as his eyes got wide "What? Why?"

"Well I supposed that maybe talking some sense into him will deescalate the situation he's found himself in" He held up his finger to silently tell the snake to shut up for a moment "Before you say that talking to him won't work I've already heard it but I'm ready to give it a try either way"

"I don't want you to be hurt or manipulated into hating me" Janus said while holding onto Logan's shoulders as if to stop him from standing up and leaving.

"Dear please the chances of that happening are infinitesimal, I'll be fine. It would make me very happy if you stayed here and kept calm. If I stay over for dinner don't forget to eat" Lo replied in a calm voice.