1 | fangirl

"Kuroo, we're here," Kenma spoke, currently a little more enthusiastic than usual.

"Woah, I didn't know it was this crowded," Kuroo looked at the entrance of the gaming convention with a sea of people inside and out.

"Let's get going," Kuroo said as they enter the venue. He gave Kenma a pat in the back while Kenma looked around the area too.

"I think the meet and greet event... is that way," Kuroo pointed.

"Oh, how did you know?"

"I looked it up last night," Kuroo proudly said with a confident smile.

The two boys headed towards the second floor of the venue and lined up at the door 4B, the entrance that led to the meet and greet event.

The line wasn't too long since they arrived minutes before it was scheduled to start. Though it barely showed, Kuroo sensed the excitement Kenma had, and felt hyped for his bestfriend.

The staff checked their tickets and they got inside quickly. Lucky enough, they were able to sit near the elevated area where the streamers would be in soon. Meanwhile, Kenma looked around, trying not to get overwhelmed by the number of people coming in.

"I didn't expect you to actually join me."

"Is it that surprising? I've always been this kind," Kuroo spoke, which Kenma chose to ignore.

After a few minutes of waiting, a host in a costume Kuroo barely recognized came in front and tested the microphone.

"Good afternoon, everyone. Thank you for coming. I am Chiyo Erika, your host for today. Our gamers are also ready and eager to meet you all. Today, we'll be meeting-"

"Kenma," Kuroo tapped his friend's shoulder, "Are there female guests here too?"

"There's two," Kenma answered, still not averting his gaze from the stage.

"DiA and Pikka."

"What's with those names?" Kuroo commented and raised a brow, trying not to laugh.

"IGN."

Not longer after, several people, who Kuroo guessed as the streamers, finally came in front. None of which were familiar to him but it was the exact opposite for Kenma.

"Lastly, we have Daiwa Yuko," also known as DiA," the host announced.

"Good afternoon everyone. I am DiA and I am currently the #1 in the world rankings of LOLOLL," she introduced herself and made an awkward yet adorable peace sign.

"Nice to meet you," she added.

"Ohh, is she your favorite female streamer, Kenma? She's the one you mentioned yesterday?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah. She recently just revealed her face actually. A glitch just happened with her cover."

"Oh, she's your type too, I guess," Kenma added.

"Huh?"

"Long hair with a pretty face," Kenma elaborated and pointed bashfully.

"That's pretty broad but you're not wrong," Kuroo chuckled.

"Oh, forget about that, people are starting to line up," Kuroo spoke as he nudged Kenma.

"Okay," Kenma muttered as he grabbed his bag.

"Here, let them sign these too," Kenma instructed and handed him a merchandise.

"Wait, I'm also getting their autographs?" Kuroo tried to clarify with a surprised expression.