Girlfriend : For HIRE (Darren Espanto)

• Dedicated to All who chose to read this :')

It's not hard to find someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who actually means it.

Love someone not because they give you what you need, but because they give you feelings you never thoughtyou needed .

And if you love someone , tell them . Because sometimes , hearts are often broken by words left unspoken .

This is a story of a girl named Jade , a quiet-type girl who loves to read and learn , who was defied by the most popular student in school , also the most arrogant , Darren Espanto to be an instrument in bringing his ex back .

Specfically , he wants her to be his sometime girlfriend .

Jade had a hard time accepting this insane request . You know how hurting and annoying it is to be just a toy girlfriend ! That'll also affect her studies for sure ! But then one day , Jade finally accepted the request with hesitation; scared that this might be a very bad idea.

As the days , weeks passed by , Darren started to be the oh so sweet person to Jade not just in front of his ex , but also outside the school !

They became really close and began to be very good friends . They just laugh their lungs out like retards everyday without caring what's happening to the world right now . But . . .

What if ? Just what if , one of them begins to feel soft for the other ? Sure that they're already good friends , but what if one of them falls ? Is the other willing to catch him/her ? Or will it be the opposite ?

And , are promises meant to be broken ?

- - - - - - -

Guys, expect a LOT of typo and grammatical errors in the first few chapters. You will find the grammar improving starting from chapter 14, I guess?

I’m still editing this and it will take a lot of time especially that the story is still ongoing and heckloads of school stuff are bombarding me. I hope you understand.

And please don’t be offended by the main girl character’s the way of treating Darren, okay? That is how I want her to be. But don’t worry, she won’t stay like that forever.

Note made: 7-3-15