Chapter 59

'Calem . . Calem . . . Calem . .' 

That name he grew to heavily despise with everything he has, everything he was.

"Code deep red!" Someone amongst the crowd was whisper-shouting, hurriedly recruiting the members of the boy band.

Upon his ears picking up on the code word everyone had agreed on. Without missing a beat and filled with multiple rising emotions, He walked away from the blonde wigged female who was in shock by the sudden department of the male.

Under her mask, her eyebrows furrowed close together and her lips were parted slightly, almost as if she was about to call out to him.

"Calem?" She spoke softly, her voice being shut out by other guests speaking amongst themselves. Nobody could hear the name she had called out as it was drowned out heavily by the sound of music being played and echoing around.

In the coat of confusion and infuriation, the masked idol clenched his jaw as he followed along the certain playboy of the group.

They went through several people gathering their matches before storming off to change.

'Calem . . Calem . . Calem.'

"Hello and welcome to the grand ball in honor of the great Crimson boy band!" The CEO and father figure of the all-known group spoke up to the microphone he was handed. Every hidden guest gathered around as they watched with hidden smiles as the man continued on. "I would love to thank our very generous patron, Jessaline Rocket Yvonne! Who was very much kind to assure us a happy youthful night for the boys."

Claps were given to the woman who was raising herself onto the stage. Smiling happily and waving as if she was on a runway, as if she was a model.

Giovanni handed the purple haired woman the microphone as she put on a shy and nervous facade, hiding the exhilaration she received with the stares and claps for her.

"Thank you! I would like to present you all with the boys grand opening for today's great masquerade ball! Please, Please, Please put your hands together for Japan's greatest gift, Crimson!"

As both adults walked off the stage, the great curtain shifted upwards. The view of the groups feet coming into few and this only causing for fans to start their chaos to erupt.

Cheers, hollers, whistles, and clapping were all presented for the revealing of the boy group.

Now dressed in proper idol attire, without suits, without their masks. Just flashy clothing and their bare faces, 3/4 of the group flashed a smile while the one whose whole body was filled with emotions he couldn't come to understand stood dazed.

"Uhm . . Thank you so much for this great opportunity Mrs. Yvonne. It's nice being able to hide around and just chill, so for that i'm very grateful." The brown haired male spoke up as the leader wasn't planning on doing so.

"This song is meant for our next comeback . . But we decided to just go right ahead and spoil it." He forced a laugh, the action coming out just as normal as the next. The male made sure to glance at his leader, hoping he would come to his senses before the actual performance.

"Please enjoy yourselves because their will be more surprises to come!"

Swiftly and discreetly the tall green haired male had walked closer to his leader, tapping him lightly with the microphone he was handing out.

"You alright, buddy?"

"EVERYBODY! 1-2-3 GET READY!"

Starting the performance off, Gary took control of the center busting out a sneak peek of the choreography designed for their song.