Chapter 69

"I'm really sorry sweetheart . . I don't," A slender woman with fair skin sighed as she rested her hand on her cheek in a pit of confusion and concern.

The look of bright blue eyes causing for the older woman to glance over her shoulder.

"I'm sorry to be a bother . . It's just . . Ash has given me directions beforehand . . He's said that he would be my tutor . ."

A fair-skinned girl with honey blonde hair brought her eyes to wander. Her hand coming to scratch the back of her neck shyly.

"He's . . Ash is sick right now." Contrasting her son, the older woman had smooth brown hair kept in a ponytail, she let out another sigh of exasperation and for a moment she was hesitant to close the door on the girl.

Only to finally deciding on stepping aside to allow entrance for the young girl.

"I can't believe i'm doing this . ." The older woman exhaled to herself, as her mind wandered to the past.

A past that once was bright.

"I met this pretty girl! She was really nice and even gave me a macaroon today!"

"She did? That's great honey! Does this pretty girl have a name?"

"Serena, dear . . would you please help me bring something up to Ash's bedroom?" The older woman bite down on her bottom lip after speaking, the idea in mind pointing towards a negative outcome of it.

The blonde female nodded her head before showcasing a small shy smile towards the older woman.

Following behind her to the kitchen, the girl looked around in hopes of somehow finding the male even after being noted of his whereabouts.

"This is ginger tea." The slender woman turned to catch the wandering eyes of the young girl. A small smile tugging at her lips for almost a second.

"It's meant to be the most tastiest and healthiest type of tea to help nausea." Serena turned to listen in on the words from the older woman. "Ha . . Ash's father has even taken into consideration calling it a healing tea though . . . because somehow in this household when people need it the most,"

"Ash must not be feeling too well then. Has he always had problems like this?" Concern lingered onto the young girls words.

"You could say its pent up."

Was the last she said before handing over a tray with a teacup set to Serena who only held it tightly in her grasp, careful not to fulfill her title as a klutz.

"I'll be sure to have him drink it warmly then." Serena walked carefully towards her destination, the heavy feeling of fear bubbling deep inside of her. Her heart beating in dangerous paces.

Preparing herself for revelation and facing the male who said crude things to her as she was hidden behind a mask.

Knocking once, twice.

She let out a breath before cautiously opening the door.

There, upon entrance, she spotted the black haired male laying down on his bed fully covered facing the opposite side. His back turned against her.

He groaned yet still remained with his back turned against her.

She gulped before walking closer to his bedside, setting the tray by his drawer top.

"If . ." His sudden voice startled her yet she remained silent as she poured him a cup of ginger tea. "If I . . . were to actually be . ." The black haired male stopped talking. Letting out in exhale.

"I'm so co-" He sat himself down, once turning to look over to who he thought was his mother, brown eyes widened before he rubbed them.

Was this real or just a pigment of his imagination? Had he really gone mad just because everything was revealed to him?

"You said you would be my tutor . . because you didn't want anyone to know I'm an airhead . . . so I came to get today's lessons." Her voice grew quieter with every word she spoke, under his gaze she felt smaller than what she was.

The tension between the two of them was thick enough to cut through.

The blonde avoided eye contact first as she handed over a cup of tea.

"Your mother . . ." She stopped herself from talking. Having felt the hatred he had shown to his own mother prevented her from continuing until she noticed he was ignoring the tea. "I've heard ginger tea is good for healing."

"Here Sere! I thought you would want something yummy to help you!"

The idol could only stare at the girl before him than at the teacup she was holding. The jabbing stomach brought him to discreetly holding his abdomen.

"Ah!! Thank you Ash!"

"It's fine if you are too sick to tutor me. I'll be happy ju-"

While speaking his took the teacup into his hands, the grazing of their hands touching ever so slightly brought a flashback.

"It's good, isn't it?"

"It's good, Isn't it?"

He gasped silently upon hearing her questioning. Upon seeing the bright blue eyes of hers that brought such a heavy feeling.

"I've learned about some medical stuff from my mother so if there's anyway I ca-"

"Do you have your materials in hand?"

"Huh?"

The black haired idol sighed in forced annoyance. Closing his eyes while setting the teacup onto the platter given.

"I'm guessing you rushed over and stupidly forgot your materials. Am I right?"

Taken back by the sudden change in behavior yet finding herself smiling, she nodded her head not even feeling any sort of embarrassment.

"Ha . . . can't be helped. You have the brain of a pea. Fetch me my school bag, right underneath my desk."