BNHA x Pokemon

This isn't the update anyone was hoping to read, in the long run the book is finished with lots of plot holes and even with a rushed ending as is so the book is set as ongoing rather than finished.

As few have known we, Moonvisim, had partnered up with a new upcoming writer. With that comes many mixed ideas and concepts with different writing styles all considered between the teams and in that comes along several story ideas we wanted to try out and all for readers.

Now here's the thing, we wanted to create a BNHA x Pokemon story (the plot or even a slight synopsis will not be revealed as this project may not see the light of things don't go accordingly) but we had some dying questions and concerns.

With Moonvisim having a high chance of communicating with readers especially the Pokemon fans we decided to announce and question on here. With that in mind, we ask for sincere help!

Here goes;

> The story will be a (F) Reader Insert
- We want to know if there were any Pokemon that readers would love to either be seen with in the story or even catch?

- (Edit): We've come down to a few Pokemon types and with it are Fairy type, Normal Type, Bug Type, Psychic Type, Water Type, Grass Type, Flying Type and Fighting Type and that is because they is some Pokémon we have our eyes on that work as the opposite of our (Y/N)'s personality. Duel or secondary are also in the running!

- (Edit): We are looking for Pokemon that can be used for Performers/Coordinators and Trainers!

- (Edit): We are looking for Pokemon that contradict shy in any form be it appearance wise or power wise, a Pokemon that will definitely do well for the reader and give a good push! A Pokémon that has that special appearance or power to be the center of attention and being attention!

> How does one write out the mutant quirked students in My Hero? (I.E; Tokoyami, who has a bird head or even Hakagure, who is invisible)
- We had our fair share of ideas that would definitely create some sort dislike towards the story due to the ideas so we just want to hear out readers opinions.
- (Edit): Or should we keep the quirks as well?

> We've brainstormed what pokemon would best fit everyone... but we are really limited especially especially with combining students and pokemon based on their quirks in anime/manga....
- What Pokémon's do you think the students and heroes would have?
- (Edit): We are seriously struggling with Todoroki and Iida's team!

> Should Mineta stay as is and we make it so that his Pokemon and the others are the ones who kinda puts him in his place
- We thought of making it like a running gag where Mineta is still the same but his Pokemon is highly disgusted by him that they use their power moves on him as punishment (We didn't know if that would be something you wanted to read)

———

More questions will be added as soon as we discover new things to add on or such as for now you're help us really appreciated.

Hope everyone is doing well and taking good care of themselves. If you want to direct message us on ideas and concepts concerning this crossover we would love to hear them as well!

Thank you!