13

"Have you seen the news?! Twitter?" Kim said when I walked in her office. "Your face is everywhere!"

"Joshua Sanders is Lilyana's dad?! When was this?!" Kyla said as she stormed into the office.

"Since when were you and Sanders a thing cause like, you never even talked about it." Mikey said following in behind Kyla.

"Can I speak now?" I said looking at all of them, I had to much stress on my mind to listen to even more questions, I've dealt with too much paparazzi lately, questions were not something I was a fan of right now. It was a mess just trying to drop Lily off at Tay's this morning, then getting here to see them hovering around the entrance of Frame.

"Yes I've seen the news, I can't miss it cause apparently I'm all over it. Yes Josh is Lily's dad, obviously this was three years ago. And Mikey, I never thought it was neccessary to talk about my past relationships."

"Did you tell Lily?" said Mikey.

"How does Josh feel about it?" Kyla blurted out

"You have to make a TV appearance!" Kim said eagerly.

"Once again with the questions guys really? These are the last ones I'm answering pertaining this, no I didn't tell her yet, and he's actually fine about it all he understands why it all happened the way it happened. And Kim, the press already are trying to speak enough, I'm even all over the our channel."

"Of course you are my top journalist." She said putting her arm around me smiling.

"But how come-"

"Kyla what did I just say about the question thing?"

"Right, sorry." She said sitting in a chair.

Alina poked her head into the office, "Liyah you have a visitor, I let him in your office." I left out Kim's office and went down the hall to mine, seeing Josh standing in my office. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

"Are you on break yet?" He said as I seen his eyes follow me from the door to my desk, I stood there leaning on it.

"Not yet. Why?"

"I wanted to take you out for lunch."

"Why?"

He made his way over to me, looking right into my eyes. He put his hand on my lower back, pushing my body up against his. He leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Cause I missed you."

I felt chills race up and down my spine when his cold hand laid on my lower back, the touch I was craving for years was back and even though my mind wanted to deny that fact, my body wasn't going for it. I was so wrapped up in my feels that I couldn't form any words.

"Or," He said as he spread my legs apart, putting his whole body between them and kissing from my neck up to my ear breathing into it softly. I felt his cold hands rub up my skirt and grabbing onto the sides of my panties as he whispered, "I can just eat you right here."

"Josh-"

He made his way to my lips and stopped, "Shh... you don't have to say anything." I felt his lips rub against mine with every word he spoke, and at this point the sensation of wanting Josh grew, I was ready for him to throw me over this desk and do everything he's been craving to do since he seen me. I felt him slide my panties all the way down, but I was so focused on his eyes that it didn't even hit me. I know he knew what he was doing, he got me right where he wanted me.

The door slammed open, "Liyah I needed-" The sound of the door knocked me half way back into reality. I pushed Josh back and stood up, fixing myself and rubbing my head looking at her, I could feel the embarrasment in my face. It was Kim, standing there with a 'oh my gosh' look on her face. "Well..."

"Uhh yeah I should- I should really start locking that door." I said biting my lip and looking at her in the doorway, then to see Mikey and Kyla walk in behind her. I looked over at Josh and he had a smirk on his face like he wanted to laugh.

"Oh I see, they were about to get baby number two started." Mikey said nudging on to Kyla.

"It wasn't like that shut up."

"Missy we see what he has in his hands, and I'm sure he didn't come here with some lace pink panties in his hands." Mikey said as they all started to laugh, I covered my face and tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

"Can I have them back?" I said looking at Josh.

"No." He laughed and looked at me, as I snatched them from out his hand. "I'll see you later." He smirked at me and walked out my office with his hands in his pockets, he didn't even seem like he was upset he didn't get what he wanted, he just knew that he could still get me where he wanted and that made Josh cocky.

"I wish my boyfriend would come in my office and try to get things started with me, girl tell me you agree?" Mikey said as he put his hand up and Kyla slapped it agreeing with all he said, they were a mess.

"You two are cute." Kim said looking me up and down.

"They a little too cute." Mikey said before he walked away still laughing like crazy.

"We're not together." I said sarcastically, getting tired of everyone asking me that. Wasn't my fault we were still attracted to eachother, were we not supposed to be?