17

"So how we gonna do this?" Josh said plopping himself down on my couch. It was the next day and he had just came by, so we could tell Lily he's her dad.

"I don't know."

"Why don't we go to my house?"

"For what?"

"Hi Giant." Lily came out and jumped in Josh's arms.

"Lily, I told you that you'd be able to meet your dad today. And you have met him already."

"Really? Where is he?"

"Your in his arms right now," I smiled and kissed her head. "Josh, well 'Giant' is your dad." She paused for a second and smiled at both of us. She had a confused look on her face but it was so adorable it made me laugh. "What's wrong baby?"

"Why so long mommy?"

"I was away, I was working a lot." He said kissing her head. She put her little arms around his neck and didnt let him go. He got up and held her in his arms and got her boots. "You wanna come to my house and see where I live?" She still left her head down on his shoulder, shaking her head yes.

"Okay your house then." I said grabbing my bag. We left out the building and there was the truck out front, the loads of paparazzi snapping photos at us before we got in. They still never calmed down since then, it was tough but I was managing it. You know people don't know how to leave you alone once your business gets aired out for the world to see.

********************************

"Wow this is your house?" I said as we finally pulled up to the front of the house. It was one of those big mansions you'd see on TV, with the gate and the long ass road before you get to the house, yeah one of those. The house was lit up since it was kind of dark and cloudy, hopefully this isn't a sign. I got out grabbing Lily, and waiting for Josh to come around the other side. There was a girl standing at the front door, I would say she was the maid or something but the way she was dressed I doubt it.

"Haven't been answering my calls?" She said walking over towards us when Josh came around. She stood a good distance from us, and stared me up and down. "This is that girl?"

"Yeah 'that girl' has a name, I'm Liyah." I said looking back at her. She had long staight black hair, with a tall, slightly curvy body, was brownskinned and had light brown eyes. Josh looked over at me trying to signal me not to act out, but I didn't give a shit what he was trying to signal.

"Why are you here?" Josh said looking down at her.

"I came to get my clothes that I left here the other night." She stroked Josh's face and smirked over at me. I rolled my eyes and walked away, over towards the door of the house. I was gonna get back in the truck and tell the driver to take me home, but for Lily's sake I'm gonna continue to be sane, for now anyways. Josh was none of my business anyways, I wasn't his girlfriend.

After talking to her for about 5 minutes, they both walked over to the door. "Liyah this is Camila." She smiled and put her arm around Josh. "Can you not? Stop hanging all over me like you're my girl." He said as he unlocked the door. Lily went running inside, Camila went in, and I stood there checking my phone. "Liyah she's no one she was just-"

"One of the girls you slept with?" I said as I shrugged and walked inside. I seen him shake his head and shut the door.

"So what if she was?"

"I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I'm not getting in your love life's business."

"I don't love her Liyah listen to yourself right now."

"I don't care who you sleep with Josh just because we share a daughter doesn't mean we're back together so do whatever floats your boat."

"Whatever then."

"Alright." I said as Camila came back down from upstairs, she had the clothes in her hand.

"You act like your so innocent."

"No I don't! I don't have no one running to tell you who I slept with, I don't have guys in and out of my place!"

"She's someone I messed with before I found you again!"

"She said the other day Josh! That don't sound like months ago! The other day when you were all in my face talking about you wanted to make us work and that you love me and all this bullshit! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Look at you Liyah! You say you don't care and all this bullshit but yet you're reacting like you do care! So what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I looked at him and could feel a tear fall down my face. Why did I somewhat believe him, or why did I still care? I walked up to him and pushed him, watching him stumble against the door. He walked back to me and pressed himself against me, he was angry and so was I.

"What are you gonna fucking do?" I said looking in his eyes, I could see the frustration and the anger boiling through his eyes. "I wish you would try and do something to my ass."

"You know I wouldn't Liyah but you're pissing me off!"

"Word of advice, maybe you guys should stop arguing since your daughters right there." Camila said.

"No fuck you bitch, don't act like you're giving somebody some fucking parental advice. Let me give you a 'word of advice', stay the fuck out of my business." I grabbed Lily's hand and walked to the door, and with her other hand she grabbed Josh's.

"Daddy come with us." He held onto her hand tight and I yanked her hand away from his and picked her up, which started to make her cry. I hate how this is effecting her.

"He's not coming with us, he's staying here." I said slamming the door walking to the truck in the front. Tay was right when she said I should've waited before I thought of anything with Josh. I couldn't just straight up think he changed either just because he was back and said so. I'm not even sure if there could be anything more between us anyways.