62

( Last update, wanted to end it off good for my readers. Wanted an official ending lol )

One Year Later

"Josh, why are you lying to me again?" I said looking at him. He was laying across the couch, paying me no mind as he was playing Xbox with Jordan sleep across his chest. After Josh and I got engaged, it wasn't too long after that I found out I was pregnant. Jordan is our three month old son, and he looks just like Josh. I have yet to finally have a baby that looks like me. During our wedding I looked like a swollen marshmellow walking down the damn isle, but it was worth it, I couldn't be happier.

"I'm not lying to you Liyah, I swear. Why your mom always bugging over cheesecake?" Josh said as he looked down at our sleeping baby. We never argue anymore, sometimes, but not like we did. We were never a perfect couple.

"Mommy, I ate your cheesecake." Lily said laughing as she came out the room, with all the cheesecake evidence all over her face. She was growing up so fast, it's like a nightmare.

"And you wanted to blame me!" Josh yelling, and putting his game on pause. "You know she's like you, a monster for cheesecake."

"You're gonna wake my baby up shut up!" I said grabbing Jordan and laying him down on one of the other couches. After we got engaged, I sold my loft and moved in with Josh, into his big ass mansion. I tried to fight for my loft cause I loved it, it had the beautiful view I always dreamed of. But Josh and I played a few games of rock, paper, scissors and well, I lost.

"Yeah dad, Jordan's gonna wake up crying he already kept all of us awake last night!" Lily yelled out at Josh and he jumped up, running and chasing her around the house. This was my everyday life now, I still worked at Frame, but I wasn't in a loft by myself anymore, or just with Lily. She finally gets to wake up to her dad every morning, and I don't have to experience everything Jordan does by myself this time.

"See, told you." Josh said creeping up behind me and putting his arms around me. He turned me around and grabbed my face to kiss me.

"Shut up." I laughed and put my arms around him and felt his big arms wrap around me and pick me up, throwing me on the couch. "You just took me for an airplane ride in our own house." I laughed, hitting him with one of the pillows from off the couch.

"You're lucky we aren't home alone right now cause I would've did more than just that." He said laying his heavy ass over me, kissing all over my face.

"Josh, you just don't know how much of a giant you are. And am I lucky?" I said laughing and wrapping my whole body around him. Living with Josh was like living in a house with two kids and a giant kid, but I loved it when he was home. He usually was gone because he always had to travel here and there for the NFL, but when he's home we loved it. I think it works out perfectly, cause Josh and I being next to eachother all day and everyday is something we can't do without arguing. Both of our jobs gives us time to miss eachother.

"Yes you are, cause you got me." He said messing up my hair, as he always does.

"And you're lucky cause you have me." I said kissing his lips, and looking into my favorite pair of brown eyes. Everything we went through, we finally beat through it. I almost lost him, and he almost lost me, but we're both too stubbornly in love to let that happen.

"I am. I hate how emotional you make me Liyah, I was never like this before."

"You weren't, when we first met you were a complete ass to everyone, but you were never like that with me though."

"When I first met you, you was mean as hell to me. You wasn't even trying to give me the time of day."

"I wasn't, you were a dog and everyone knew it. I changed you, now you're just a dog that's on a very, tight leash." I said laughing and he laughed and disagreed.

"I'm just a dog in love, you were a dog too and you know it. We had puppy love, now we're two old ass dogs that still can't get enough of eachother."

"You make it sound like we're almost 90, shut up with that lovey dovey shit."

"What Liyah? We're gonna be sitting on our porch in the future rocking in our chairs, still arguing at 90, aren't you excited? Cause you not going no where." He said leaning up and I got up, and jumped right in his lap.

"I'll always love you, and I promise when we're 90, I won't get mad at you over anything but bingo. When we play bingo I'll kick your ass, watch in like 60 years. And of course I'm not going no where." We laughed and he held onto me tightly, laying his head right on my shoulder.

"I'll always love you too, and I'm not going no where. Even when you won't let me hit it anymore."

"I hope so, I don't wanna be looking stupid divorcing you at 90 because you cheated on me."

"My cheating days are all gone, until then you should definitely let me hit it now." He said picking me up and walking all the way to the kitchen, sitting me ontop of the counter.

"Josh, the kids are here." I said looking at him as he started kissing on my neck, he laughed and gave me a confused look.

"Baby? This isn't the first time, I didn't hear you complaining last week in the laundry room ontop of that wash machine-" I pushed him and laughed and got up from the counter.

"Shut up! Shut up, don't remind me you just- you're an ass you started it last week, don't put blame on me!" We were still the same, still very much sexually attached to eachother, still silly, still a mess, but he was my mess. He began to kiss me, and lifted me back up on the counter, and before he could do anything else, all we could hear was the screaming and crying from Jordan. "That's what you get for blaming me."

"Damn, he never cried right before I could start, it was always after. He timed it all wrong today."

"Welcome to parenthood." I said jumping off the counter and running to the living room to pick up Jordan. I kissed his head and held him in my arms, and rocked him until he started to smile.

Even though nothing was easy with Josh, sticking through it to the end was the best part. We never gave up on eachother, cause that's what two people who know damn well they're very much in love is supposed to do, stick by eachother's sides through good and bad. Would I had changed my situation with Josh for an easy going relationship? Never, I'd keep this relationship over everything, flaws and all.

Thank you for all the reads, and votes! I couldn't of kept up with my chapters if it wasn't for my readers! I plan on doing more books, I started one titled Addicted, but I'll be making more books that are emotional and drama filled! Love you all!  <3