23

"Happy New Years Eve!" Josh said waking me up. He was right beside me in bed, so I got confused. I jumped up, falling out the bed and looked up at him.

"I know I wasn't drunk last night-"

"I came in here when you was asleep, I wanted to cuddle, was I wrong for that? No, so chill frizz head." He said getting up and messing my hair up. "Your phones been buzzing off the hook by the way."

"Oh god what time is it?"

"10:37am."

"Ugh, all these are from Kim." I said getting up from the floor and going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, but before I could make it there she called me once again.

"Liyah! Where have you been?!"

"Um, sleep like regular people do on their day off. Where have you been?"

"Alright missy, don't get smart. But I'm going to need you to come to work today."

"Kim, it's New Year's Eve and it's my day off."

"But it's a very important interview, we have to move it up." She said going on and on in my ear. Josh got up and put his arms around me from behind and kisses the side of my neck, which made me laugh in Kim's ear. "What's funny Liyah! I'm serious, we'll pay you triple!"

"Sorry about that, just a fly bugging the shit out of me." I laughed and so did Josh, and I pinched his arm and made him let go.

"Yeah, yeah tell the boyfriend he can wait! I better see you in here in five hours Liyah!" She said in a demanding tone, hanging up the phone. I was really looking forward to my day off, but when work calls, it calls.

"You're not my boyfriend for the record. What you can do though, is watch Lily for a few hours, and bring me to work cause you got a fancy truck." I said smiling and running out the room. I wasn't driving my car in all that snow.

"I know, I'm you're husband."

"Don't you wish?"

"Yes." He said smirking over at me and sticking his tongue out. Josh is stupid if he thinks it was going to be easy to get back with me.

*****************************************

I finally arrived at work, almost an hour later but at least I made it. It took us forever but I was there and that's all that mattered, right? I sat down and they started to fix my hair and make up and Kim came rushing over to me.

"You're late but that's fine, I got the questions you gave me already, we went over them there shouldn't be no stunt like last time with Josh." She said bringing me a coffee.

"Thanks, and let's hope not." I said and she ran over to the director and I sat there and fixed my hair in some of the parts they didn't do so well on. Everyone was running around busy, yelling and fixing things.

"You're on in 20 minutes Liyah, so hurry and get ready."

"I'm just about ready." I said getting up from my chair. Over all the sounds and chaos going on in that one room, there was one sound that stuck out the most. The clicks of heels coming from down the hall, for some reason I didn't think it was anyone that was supposed to be there. I turned and made my way over to the end of the hall to see who it was, and when I turned the corner I couldn't believe who it was, it was Naomi.

"Just the bitch I'm looking for." She said looking me up and down and shaking her head.

"What are you doing here? There's no McDonald's in here so maybe you should turn right back around from where you came from."

"I don't think so, and I'm not lost bitch, I'm here cause I was looking for Josh."

"Well he's not here, and you do seem a little lost if you'd think he was here where I work. You shouldn't even be here where I work, but here you are."

"Whatever Liyah. He's got a responsibility to take care of and if he gonna take care of your's, he going to do the same for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, his ass didn't tell you? Me and you, we got more in common than you think."

"I highly doubt it. Whatever you're about to say Naomi, I don't even care. You want Josh, take him. He's been fucking this one and that one, sure I know. He's been fucking you? Well, welcome to the list, wouldn't be the first time. There's nothing you could tell me that would shock me at this point." I said turning around to walk away, I didn't want to listen to her bullshit, or anything everyone was already saying about Josh.

"That Josh is my babies father? I'm sure he told you I lied and said I was never pregnant but that's what he told you. We both know Josh, out of the girls he's been with we both know him the most, and even you can say you know he can be a liar." I paused and laughed and turned around to look at her.

"Why would he lie about a baby?"

"So he could win you back, abandon me and my baby. He knew about it all along, he's just been lying to you. He's been coming to see me, my daughter's name is Brooklyn Marie Sanders and she's asking where her daddy is. He hasn't came to see her since we broke up, he didn't even come for her birth." I didn't know whether to believe Naomi or stay confused about all she was saying. I know she was pregnant back in college but I still don't get why Josh would lie to me about it?

"I don't know Naomi, he just met my daughter as well, I don't know what you expect me to say. It's none of my business and he's not my man for me to check."

"You know that's not his daughter." She said rolling her eyes and laughing.

"Excuse me? But I could recall who I slept with back in those days unlike you can. At the time I was fucking nobody but your boyfriend, while you was fucking the whole campus but Josh doesn't know too much about that Naomi, right? And I'm at my job right now, I'm trying to keep it professional but you can definitely meet me in that parking lot out back." She paused and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so what are you trying to say then?"

"What I'm saying is, are you sure my baby is the one you should be questioning is Josh's or not? Plus Lily and Josh have the same face, he know's that she's his, everyone does."

"Not until I see him, I came back for revenge Liyah. Josh deserves to know the truth."

"About who? You and your baby Brooklyn you're trying to pin on him? He knows everything pertaining me, but what about you? You just trying to get a free ride out of life from Josh."

"Just watch your back Liyah. I'm back and I'm here to tear everything up." She stood there with a smirk on her face.

"Well, congrats. What do you want? A cookie?"

"You won't be being the sarcastic bitch in a few." She said turning around and walking away down the hall. "Remember what I said."

"No you remember what I said, take some thinking to all I said. I'll be looking for you in that parking lot when I get out of work by the way." I laughed and made my way back over to the set to sit down and get ready, I kept sane face and acted like nothing happened. That was definetely unexpected, with her around we're all in for some big ass problems and lies, and to be honest, I was ready for it.