Feelings, something more

I felt something cold on my brow and tried to open my eyes, grimacing past the overly bright surroundings. I felt pressure on my back, and someone caress my wrist. I was lying down, but not on the floor, the object was too soft for that. I stirred again, moaning slightly as I was frustrated my eyes weren't opening.

"Shhhhhh." 

A soothing voice calmed me, and I took a deep breath, relaxing a little. It was about 5 minutes before I was able to prise open my eyes properly, and a pair of chocolate brown orbs stared right back at me. Sofia was knelt on the floor beside me, running her fingers comfortingly up and down my arm. I looked up, and saw she had a cold flannel pressed against my forehead. I realised I was on the white leather couch in her office, as my head was slightly raised from one of the cushions. 

"There's my sleeping beauty," she whispered faintly, and smiled affectionately at my contented reaction. Why couldn't she be like this all the time? Sure, her professionalism was hot but I loved her more than ever when she showed this level of protectiveness over me.

Wait, what? Probably still shaken from passing out, surely I didn't love her, that's ridiculous. I barely know her!

She noticed my panicked expression and removed the cold compress, brushing her smooth hand against my burning cheek. 

"You're not driving like this," she frowned, and took my hands, rubbing her thumbs over the top of them.

"Fancy another night in the master suite?" She grinned, and I couldn't help but smile at her relentless teasing. As much as I wanted to, I was too ill to repeat last nights antics, and so I sat up awkwardly, looking sheepish. She read my mind, and shook her head reassuringly. 

"I didn't mean like that..." she trailed off, colour creeping onto her face mildly. "I just meant--"

I interrupted her with a soft kiss, surprised at my bold actions. She really did have an effect on me when she was like this.

"I know what you meant," I replied, resting my forehead against hers warmly. "I just have to call Sasha to tell her I won't be home tonight."

"Whose Sasha?"

She tried not to show it but she looked apprehensive. I grinned wryly and rolled my eyes. 

"My roommate," I replied, giving her another cheeky peck on the lips before pulling out my phone. I dialled her number, and she picked up almost immediately.

"Hello?" her voice carried through the speaker, but before I could reply, Sofia pressed against me, colliding her lips against my neck and finding the spot near my collarbone which made me fidget the most.

Uh-- Hi Sash, I'm not going to be... home tonight." I breathed raggedly, trying to hold it together whilst the teasing minx drove her hot body against me. My hands desperately pushed against her torso, but it was no use, she knew exactly what she was doing and was incredible at it.

"Are you ok? You sound funny... wait... oh my god are you getting it on right now?" She babbled down the receiver getting overly excited. "Tell me who it is, Del or your fit sexy boss? Tell me it's your fit sexy boss!" 

I cringed, realising Sofia must have heard her mention Del as she momentarily released her latch on my neck. Way to kill the mood Sasha. She recovered immensely quickly and stole my phone before I could protest. She stood up, leaving me flustered as hell on the couch, despite my aching head.

"Hot sexy boss huh? She said that to you?"

"Hi Miss Bardot, I hope Lana's behaving."

I could almost hear Sasha's massive triumphant beam in her voice as she replied to my boss. I lurched for my phone, but she easily held me back, smiling fondly at my feeble attempt. I eventually gave up and let them have their chat, I could still hear what Sasha was saying anyway, she was so bloody loud.

"I'm sorry to inform you she came into my office late today, and didn't even finish her work," Sofia tutted coyly, and Sasha played along.

"Don't worry, I'll give her a piece of my mind. I expect her home tomorrow, is that correct?" Sash was putting on her poshest voice, and I shook my head in amusement at her.

"Yes, that's right, it was nice to finally speak to you Sasha."

"If you hurt her I'll find you." A protective tone suddenly shot out the phone, and I clasped my hand over my mouth as Sofia's spluttered out in shock, clearly finding the whole thing hilarious.  I made a massive lunge for my phone, finally succeeding this time.

"Sasha," I hissed loudly. "You can't speak to my boss like that!"

"I can and I will. Good day Miss Bardot, and as for you, get that ass home fast tomorrow, it's your turn to clean the house," she stated snootily, and hung up.

"Sorry... she's just very protective," I tried to explain, but Sofia couldn't care less, I don't know why I was bothering to apologise for Sasha the nutcase. She gave me an extra seductive look just to turn me on, and then brushed past me closely to get to the door. 

"You're such a tease," I moaned, rubbing my aching temples, incredibly mad I couldn't do her in the damn office right here, right now. She poked her tongue out at me playfully and gestured for me to follow her out the door.

"Just know as soon as I can feel my head again, you're gonna get it bad." I threatened, and she raised her eyebrows, rolling up her sleeves. That tattoo did things to me and she knew it.

"Oh yeah?" She murmured, stopping in front and looking at me suggestively. "How bad?" 

I was transfixed, but then my entire body started hurting from my increased arousal, so i tore my eyes elsewhere and raced away from her to the master suite. I heard her cackling behind me as I muttered 'Ow' with every step I took. 

She walked in on me gulping down a massive glass of water, I was always dehydrated when hungover.

"That's attractive," she mocked, and strolled towards the stove, turning it on.

I was leaning against the countertop in her kitchen, a very frazzled look on my face. She turned around and laughed at me.

"I'm sorry Lana, you're just too easy to taunt," she purred softly, placing some pasta in a pan filled with water.

"Come here," she offered, drying her wet hands on a tea towel and leaning back on the side of the counter. I obeyed, too tired to argue and she opened her arms wide, pulling me into a tight embrace. The feel of her luxurious shirt fabric against me was so nice, and I wished we could be like this more often. I thought about saying that out loud, but bit my tongue. Just enjoy the moment while it lasts, I thought, as her body gently rocked me.

"You'll be pleased to know I'm an expert cook," she boasted, and I rolled my eyes, standing lightly on her foot in defiance.

"Hey," she complained, and I looked up at her with a cocky grin on my face.

"Then get to work Gordon Ramsey, I better be impressed."

I sent her back to cooking with an ass grab, and she shoved me playfully, pointing at the table for me to sit down. 

This better taste as good as it smelt.