Dragon's Lair

Lana's outfit

Del's outfit

I received a large thump on my arm when we finally pulled up in my driveway.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For nearly killing me."

"Oh shush, I wasn't that bad."

"At one point you were driving with your knees Lana. YOUR KNEES!"

"Who's this then?" I didn't flinch, I recognised Sasha's voice, but Del looked shocked as she watched me get out and hug Sasha.

"This is Del, my colleague, and Del this is Sasha, my roommate." Del looked more relaxed when I said roommate, which made me wonder if she thought me and Sasha were dating? Hell no, she was one of my best buddies. 

"Hiya, nice to meet you," Del said sweetly, hopping out and waving at Sasha. 

"Why's she here?" 

"Sasha don't be rude to her, we're going clubbing tonight and I thought you two could bond over fashion or something but you already blew it."

"Nah I'm sure Del thinks I'm great don't you Del?" Sasha had a cheesy grin plastered on her face and Del laughed.

"Of course, can't wait to get to know you better."

"You see? You worry too much Lana, I'll make you alcoholics something to eat if you wanna get ready, do you want a lift back?"

"Yes please mother, Del, do you need one?"

"It's ok, my brother's out tonight as well and he'll just take me home with him, thanks though."

"No problem, now both of you help me choose an outfit, I need two opinions for maximum hotness." Sasha slapped my butt as she walked past me.