Half regret, half not

Alison flew at me and pulled me off Del, yelling at her like a yappy annoying puppy. All previous onlookers were now bored and mad at the person who had broke up the hot girls kissing. I felt sexually frustrated, I was finally getting what I craved, and then this little wanker had to get involved.

"Alison you don't fucking own me! we're not a couple I can kiss whoever the hell I want it's none of your business!" 

Del was shouting and Alison was mad, she wouldn't stop shoving Del and I could see her struggling to hold her anger in as well. If Alison hit her one more time, I was afraid Del would explode, so when she slapped Del across the face, not only did I then want to smack Alison, I knew Del wanted to floor her. Del looked livid, and she lunged for Alison, but a tall skinny guy, grabbed Del's wrist and pulled her back whilst I snatched Alison out of the firing zone.

"Tanner get off me! I can handle her."

"I know," the guy muttered in response. "That's what I'm worried about." I realised he must have been her brother, they looked so alike and she said he would've been out tonight. Alison turned round and started trying to have a go at me, but I shut her down in 5 seconds, so she turned back to Del.

"You're a drunk mess, I never want to see you again!"

"Good!" Del slurred. Alison was right, she was looking particularly drunker than earlier, it was really starting to hit her, Tanner was basically holding all her weight now. Alison shoved me on her way out, and I walked up to Del, Tanner eying me curiously. I'll see you tomorrow Del, I whispered in her ear, touching her arm. She planted a hot kiss on my mouth, before passing out on Tanner. I nodded at him and he smiled, thanking me for looking out for her. Sasha was already waiting outside in the car for me, wondering what was taking so long. She screamed like a banshee when I told her me and Del kissed, and I winced, covering my ears.

"I'm raving, but what about Sofia? You've been horny about her for weeks!"

"I know," I groaned. "Kissing Del was so damn good though, I wanna do it all over again."

"I cannot believe her ex barged in on you like that, sounded like you were having a proper moment."

"I'm just gonna have to forget about it, she went home practically paralytic and now I'm sexually frustrated," I huffed. Sasha let out a peal of laughter. 

"You're such a hoe Lana, keep it in your pants until tomorrow, when you can be reunited with your two lovebirds." My eyelids started drooping, car rides always put me to sleep. I remember getting dragged in by Sasha, and that was about it until the harsh sound of my alarm woke me up. 

My head was splitting, so I dragged myself into a dark blue blouse and slacks. I couldn't be bothered to deal with a skirt today. I rolled into the kitchen, and Sasha plonked some Advil in front of me with some coffee to wake me up. I gratefully grinned at her through my pain, and gulped the pills down.

"I should just marry you, it would make things so much easier. You treat me like a queen, don't fuck with my feelings and we already live together."

"Great well that's a hard pass Cassanova, males are my one and only."

"Damn you men," I sighed, running my hands through my dark brown tresses.

"By the way, we're going to that club again tonight." 

I spat out some of my coffee in response and looked at her like she was nuts.

"Don't look at me like that, I didn't get to come with you and sexy giant last night plus Matt picked up Bulldozer earlier when you were still passed out."