Chapter 3

Amy POV:

"Are you alright, hey cher_" she said and stopped suddenly as she looked the direction Cherry was staring.

OMG!

She was freaking gonna die.

She said to herself as she ran back outside immediately and leaned on a wall to block herself from his view.

David was flirting with some girls in the hallway looking all rugged and sexy, he even went ahead to kiss one of the busty girls on her lips.

Daisy almost collapsed when David lips touched hers while other girls glared with jealousy lurking in their eyes.

But that wasn't the problem, the problem was that she was gonna end up dead if David sees her.

"I think you should just wait this one out"Cherry said coming to meet her.

"Yeah..."she said nodding slowly.

"Am sorry Amy"

Amy smiled.

"Thanks but its all my fault I won't drag you into this mess"

Then the bell rang.

"I wish I could stay here with you, but_"

"Don't worry I will be fine, will just stay in the roof top for some time and then I will come to class when he is gone"Amy said looking at her worried friend.

Cherry glanced at the staircase leading to the rooftop. "Okay, be safe and stay out of sight, at least the two of them aren't together"Cherry said.

"But the most violent is out there waiting for me, he will just kill me " Amy said

"Bye Amy, see you in class"Cherry said squeezing her hand.

"Take care"Amy said, then she left.

She inhaled slowly and took the stairs leading to the rooftop after Cherry had gone, she had gotten herself into a big mess that her alone can fix

Now she didn't feel so powerful and victorious like how she did yesterday, instead she felt so weak, so helpless.

What Cherry had said was true, apologising to the Usos was like hitting a hard block of metal with a wood hoping it will give way and break.

She was in this alone and will figure out how to get out on her own, she assured herself as she got to the top of the roof.

********
Daniel POV:

Daniel slowly made his way up the stairs thinking of what Sara had told him.

She thought they should take a break because she was moving away.

He chuckled.

Well who does she think she was anyway. He had Lisa or Phoebe, so who cares.

She was just so wealthy and classy that was what made him accept her proposal to date her and now she wanted off.

She had looked so ugly and pathetic when she had cried and told him that she loved him and will always do but had to move away because of her dad's business.

He hadn't wanted to accept the fact that she was too rude and arrogant for him to handle but now he do. Good grief, the shackle she had on him will be broken.

And on the other hand, Lisa was so good in bed, so she was the cake. He will start giving her all his attention.

How foolish of her to think he loved her.

He chuckled.

Love.

He easily threw that word to ignorant girls who flocked around him and whenever he did so it worked like magic. They were even ready to go to bed with him.

There wasn't any girl in the whole of Lakeville that had ever said no to him apart from that girl from yesterday.

She really had some gut and it amazed him. She hadn't even stuttered when she had talked back at him and Dave, instead she had rained insult continuously and confidently.

He smiled.

It had been a long time someone had talked back to him so he wasn't really familiar with that anymore. It was as if she had raised a new feeling in him that he couldn't explain.

He heard footsteps as he ascended the stairs so he stopped and listened but everywhere became quiet once again.

He loved being alone in a quiet serene area. It made him think straight. He frowned when he saw someone leaning on the terrace of the roof looking downwards.

He quietly drew nearer and immediately recognized her, it was the same girl from yesterday.

He couldn't remember what she said her name was but that didn't stop him from studying her.

She wore a fluffy yellow sweater-like top that had long sleeves and a blue jeans trouser with white sporting sneakers.

He couldn't help but notice how thick she was. She was really curvy with long flowing shoulder length brown hair flying around her.

He couldn't see her face cause her back was to him but from what he remembered she was really cute with long thick lashes that he didn't think were fake.

As if sensing being watched she turned suddenly and saw him then her eyes widened with...he couldn't read what he saw in her eyes because from what she did yesterday, he knew she wasn't easily frightened.

He needed to make a move.

"Hey"he said slowly moving towards her.

She narrowed her gaze and took a step back.

"Hi.." She said with a sweet siren voice he hadn't noticed yesterday.

Up close to her, he could see the dark birthmark close to her upper lip. It added to her beauty.

"Ehmm it's a wonderful day isn't it"

She just stared at him and nodded slowly.

"Yunno, umm"he said then he cleared his throat."Am sorry about yesterday, David was just so mad and you were kind of mean too...not in a bad way yunno but you were really mean" he finished, not knowing how to start a conversation with her.

What was wrong with him, no girl had ever made him this nervous as she was making him feel right now, with those piercing eyes of hers staring right into his.

She slowly leveled her gaze and chuckled.

He smiled, that was a start.

"Yeah, now i think about it i realize that I was really mean and am so sorry about yesterday, can you send my message of apology to your brother, please tell him am extremely sorry"she said as her gaze softened.