Chapter 23

Her whole face turned red, unsure of what to do she lowered her gaze as his eyes feasted on her body.

"Hmm"he said lazily.

Her eyes immediately flew to his face. "The servants do know how to dress a girl sexy"he continued still staring at her body.

"Am sorry....I shouldn't have..."she said pulling up the sheet over her body but he held her hand halting her.

"I love it"he said and pulled the sheet away and allowed it to slide the ground.

She was suppose to do something, to stop him but she couldn't bring herself to do anything. Her body burned under his burning gaze.

He slowly leaned towards her and swipe away a stray strand of hair that she hadn't realise was there from her face with his perfect hand.

He laid her down slowly on the bed still holding her gaze and laid over her with her aroused body underneath his.

Oh God, she couldn't take it anymore, he should kiss her already, her lips burned to be kissed by his.

His lips was barely an inch away from hers when David came in announcing breakfast and stopped suddenly when he saw how they were entangled together on the bed shattering the moment.

Daniel quickly pulled away from her and brushed past his brother, then he was gone.

Amy leveled her gaze that she knew were filled with desire, she couldn't bear to look at David.

"I will give you some minutes to freshen up and come down, there are some female clothes in the wardrobe"David said.

She could hear the anger and disappointment in his voice, then he left.

She couldn't blame him. How was one suppose to react when some minutes ago he confessed his feelings to a girl and later finds her tangled up with his brother on bed.

**********
Amy POV:

Few minutes later, they all sat at the dinning table eating and chatting brightly.

Daniel barely spoke, he just spent the whole time studying her and David as they talked.

David was really fun to be with. He carried the whole conversation along and cracked  lots of joke nonstop that she found herself laughing and choking almost all the time.

She complimented the food and found out from Daniel that it had been ordered by David. They all laughed about it and enjoyed the food like how old time friends will do but there was still a little tension between the two brothers.

It was clearly visible, it hung around them like a thick fog but she couldn't do anything about it, if anyone should settle the twins dispute it would be them.

Another thing that was clearly visible was the respect David had for his brother. He almost worshipped Daniel like a god.

She smiled at what David was saying, then her gaze lifted to Daniel's face. She loved him, she had known right from the start and had tried to suppress the feeling but now she couldn't stop the feelings any longer.

After breakfast, Daniel wanted to take a walk in their garden so she went along with him.

David stayed behind to help the servants with the dishes so she was left alone with Daniel by her side as they strolled the spacious garden.

"David is more fun and friendlier than I had expected"she said stretching her old weary bones.

He casted a glance her way." When he chooses to be you will love him but then stab you at the back" he said and moved ahead.