Chapter 34

David POV:

He sat still in his car watching every movement that was going on in her house. From the time she and her mum had dinner together until now that they were settled for the night.

But wait, where was the boy. She had a brother right but there was no sign of him in the house.

Well who cares, he knew who he wanted and all he needed to do was to wait until the bloody bitch finally get settled.

He watched as she moved from her computer to sit on her bed, everything was clearly visible because her curtains and blinds were left open.

He had even watch her come out of her bathroom after showering and also watched when she had dressed to sleep, he just couldn't stop himself.

She moved from her bed to sit by the window staring at the stars clearly thinking of something or someone.

Daniel

He thought as his gut tightened with jealousy.

She just couldn't stop thinking of his brother, could she. She had acted like she was okay without him but it was very visible that she miss him dearly, he had seen it in her eyes during lunch that day and had also seen it during the funeral.

She was making all his effort fall through but he wasn't ready to be called a failure, he will make sure this night counts.

The alarm in his car blare softly signaling time to move but Amy still sat at the window thinking of his brother, he just couldn't afford to waste today because of her.

He just didn't know what drew him to her. Yeah she was very attractive, other girls were pretty too but they didn't stir things in him or make him feel this way.

He was hopelessly in love with her and that was strange, he couldn't remember who he had loved this way before. He wanted to treat her well, pamper her like gold and spend all his money on her but she was way too stubborn for him to handle.

He wanted her to look at him the way she looked at Daniel and give herself willingly to him the way she gave herself to his brother.

Whenever he saw them happy together the pain he felt in his heart was too much for him to handle so he had decided to kill that happiness and put a rift between them.

It was working so so well and this night will make things much more better than before, he thought smiling at the oblivious Amy.

He will have her no matter what because she belong to him Daniel was just the intruder. He will make sure everything becomes his and getting Amy was just the first thing in his list.

All she needed to do was to get her ass in bed then everything will be alright.

After waiting for about an hour, he was totally frustrated and was about giving up when Amy finally stood up from the window and stifled a yawn, then she went to bed.

"What a dumb sexy bitch" he snarled.

He waited for about 20 minutes just for safe measure and slide out of his car quietly when he was sure that the coast was clear.

When he was out, he stretched his weary bones and looked up at the full moon glistering down at him, he smiled.

"You gat to watch everything moony, well it isn't my fault" he said still grinning, then he slowly headed for the designated building making sure that every step he took counted.

He casted a quick glance around to make sure that no one was watching him, then he quickened his pace trying to hide himself in the available dark spaces he could find.

"Finally" he said aloud when he got to the window that he had long been eyeing.

He looked around again and heaved himself into the average length window.

"Foolish people, always believing in sheriff's protection leaving their blinds and windows open. Maybe their doors would also be unlocked" he whispered grinning to himself.

One stage have been solved, he was finally inside the room.

"Stage two" he said still grinning.

It was just like a video game. He could have just asked his boys to come and get her but he couldn't risk blowing up his cover and he wanted to make sure that no trace will be left behind.

He looked around the dark room trying to adjust to the dimly lighted room, the only light available was coming in from the hallway but it was enough for him to see who he wanted.

She laid under the covers sleeping soundly just as he had wanted and had planned, then he brought out the handkerchief and quietly walked towards her. He didn't want any sound made, the mixture in the handkerchief will make her drowsy then he will be off.

He silently climbed the bed and placed the handkerchief directly over her nose, she stirred slightly and fell still again.

"Jackpot" he thought smiling to himself, then he scooped her up hurriedly before anyone will decide to check on her.

He was almost at the window when his body brushed a candle stand slightly, then it fell ruining the stillness of the night. He froze and waited for a moment, when he heard nothing he quickened his pace and tossed her gently to the soft carpet grass outside and followed suit.

He quickly turned on his engine when he had finally got her into the backseat of his car and got himself settled in, then he drove his black cruise into the night grinning widely to himself.