Chapter 4

Now he knew what he saw, she was scared of David. It wasn't really something new, Dave was really hostile when you crossed his path.

"I will send the message to him, but you were reallycool I give you that, you are the first person i can ever remember that pulled David's plug. I swear gal that was amazing" he said staring at her.

She smiled.

"But I was kind of scared yunno, David is fire, you know what I mean right?"

"Yeah I do, but do you know what bothers me, hmm"he said as his eyes twinkled.

"No..."she said narrowing her eyes.

He really thinks that was a habit of hers.

"Why I let it slide, why I didn't tell some girls on my list to teach you one or two lessons, like pull your hair"he said grinning.

"Wow, really my hair ouch that will hurt a lot" she said smiling brightly.

"Yeah"

"The girls on your list, like how many fifty perhaps hundred"

"I really can't count"he said loving the way she flowed with him.

"They must be really uncountable"

"But now I know why I easily let it go, girl you are one hell of a beauty"he said, then she laughed choking a little.

He smiled, he could see she wasn't buying it.

"Am serious"he said handing her a handkerchief to wipe away the tears that clouded her eyes as she laughed.

"Flirt"she said still laughing.

"No babe you are really cute I cross my heart"he said feigning innocency.

"Player, you are a big bad one"she said still smiling.

"Nah babe there you get it all wrong, am the most sweetest charming innocent dude you have ever met" he said grinning.

"Tell that to someone who haven't met you"she said and turned heading for the stairs.

"Where are you going, I don't even know your name"

"I kinda mentioned it yesterday yunno"

"Yeah I have a lot going through my head"

"Wow like what, let's see girls right"

"Babe amma good guy, trust me"

"Amy, Amy is the name"she said staring at him.

"What a wonderful name for a princess like you"

"Shut up"she said laughing loudly.

"Girl you are hurting my feelings, you know my name right"

"Who doesn't"

"But can you differentiate me from Dave"

"You guys may be identical but I know you both separately, I mean you are calmer than your bro with softer features and edges, that's what makes you more handsome. I mean Dave is cute but you are cuter"she said and blinked suddenly realising what she had just said.

"I got to go, I have classes"she said nervously but stood still.

"Are you like into me"he said

"Ewww no, I just differentiated you guys that's all"she said, her cheeks suddenly turning red.

He walked slowly towards her and touched her cheek, swiping away a strand of her hair from her face.

Then why are you blushing"he said still touching her cheek.

"I really have to go"she said and pulled her face away, then she took the stairs.

"Wait Amy"he called out, she stopped and looked back up at him.

"Yeah?"she said.

"I also have classes let's go together" he said grinning at her.

"You are kidding right"

"No babe, let me help you with that"he said and took her bag from her, then he passed her heading down before her, she just stared in disbelief.

"Give me my bag, please I don't want to raise any suspicion"she said following him down.

"Fortunately we are in the same grade, so meet you there"he said still walking.

"You knew I was in your grade?"she said sounding really surprised.

"Yeah right from when you got transferred, you were too beautiful not to get noticed but I didn't hit on you, i thought you were nerdy, always being the best in all subject apart from fine art"he said smiling.

"I didn't know you paid any heed to me"she blurted.

"I knew you were crushing, I saw it in your eyes whenever I passed you and its still there I saw it when I touched your face, have been with a lot of girls yunno"he said as they got to the door of their class.

"Interesting"she said nodding slowly, then he bowed for her to go in first.

She giggled not realising when she entered the classroom. She swallowed and slowly made it to her table with Daniel behind her.

"Miss Chesterfield"their English teacher called from the board, she froze.

Daniel smiled showing of his dimples.

Yes ma'am"she said softly.

"Where have you been"the teacher said as Daniel made it to his table without being questioned.

"Ehmm, I was_"

"Amy here is your bag"Daniel said cutting her short. She turned to face him, he grinned and winked at her.

"I hate you"she mouthed.

"To cute to hate"he mouthed back.

"What's going on between you two"Mrs Richard said eyeing them suspiciously.

"Nothing"she said immediately. "What I meant is that he seized my bag and I went to ask him for it that's all"she added.

"Is that what happened Daniel"Mrs Richard said looking at him.

"Babe why can't you admit that you were with me and we were having a good time together"Daniel said, the class gasped and started murmuring.

"I wasn't having a good time"Amy yelled.

"Silent"the teacher said to the class, then she turned back to her. "But you were giggling at him when you guys came in together Amy"Mrs Richard added.

Oh God

"Am sorry ma'am, I have a reason for coming this late, it won't repeat itself again"she said.

"I hope so"Mrs Richard said and turned back to the board. He could see Amy boiling, he loved it when she was mad.