Chapter 25

"God Daniel, you just started dating her. Wait is that how you will ditch me too"she said frowning.

"No way, I will rather die"he said and trailed kisses down her neck.

She giggled loving the moment.

"So what will you say"he said looking into her eyes.

"Yes Daniel, have been waiting for this my whole life"

He smiled, his eyes twinkled with happiness, then he covered her lips with his.

He drew her closer and kissed her passionately. She followed his pace and caressed his hair with her fingers.

He scooped her up his body and kissed her neck, then her cleaves. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tilted her head back inviting his lips all over her body. It was magic but she needed more.

She hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and flung it away, then she stroked his bare muscles with her hands.

He leaned her on a wall and pulled her T-shirt over her head, her previously tied ponytail was now all messy with the ribbon out of place but she didn't care, she wanted to feel his hands all over her bare skin.

He cupped her left breast from her bra and moulded it. She moaned with desire, he unclasped her bra from behind and was about to let it slide to the floor.

"Sorry am late, I _"her mum said coming into the living room and halted with her eyes wide open as she saw them.

They quickly pulled away. Daniel dropped her and cleared his throat as he grab and quickly buttoned his shirt, while she grabbed her bra and hurriedly clasped it, then she pulled on her T-shirt once again and looked up at her mum.

"Oh my God Amy, what if your brother had just walked in. What were you thinking!"her mum snapped angrily.

"Am so sorry mum, I...was caught up in the moment. I swear mum it won't repeat itself again"she said with her face still flushed.

Her mum exhaled. "Your dad called that was why I was gone for a while. He isn't coming home yet, he's gonna take another one month. He said that some things came up Amy" her mum said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh mum"she said and crossed the room to hold her mum. "Dad will be alright, maybe the contract is just too tight, I miss dad too but feeling sad won't help. Dad will come back to us"she said and hugged her mum.

Susan nodded and slowly pulled away smiling at her daughter. "I know he will, I was just worried"she said and looked over where Daniel stood watching everything.

"Daniel honey will you make sure that you guys do your business somewhere else, maybe her room but Christ sake not in the living room"she added.

"Yes ma'am, am really sorry" he said smiling at her mum.

"Okay you guys continue, but only with the talking. Zake will soon be back from Freddy's"Susan said.

"Okay mum"

"Dinner will soon be ready, will you mind joining us Daniel"Susan said.

"Ehmm, I_"

"No Daniel will be going with me over to Cher's, we will have dinner there"Amy said.

"Really"he asked looking at her.

"Yeah...remember, bye mum go cook your dinner already" she said pulling her mum to the kitchen.

"Okay, okay am going already. Have a great time kids"she said and left.

Amy exhaled and turn to the silent Daniel who had an amused look in his eyes. "Amy sorry about that"

"Its fine, I never really got to spend much time with my mum. Always busy you know and now Cancer" he said smiling.

"Oh my God, am so sorry about that"

"No big deal, so about Cher's_"

"Yeah I really meant it"she said looking at him. "But if you have something else to do_"

"I will go"

She smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Anything for you baby, anything"he said and kissed her hair.

She smiled.

She will never let go, she promise.