Chapter 16

Amy POV:

"What did he say"Cherry said tugging at Amy's sleeve.

"Nothing much"she replied as she tried solving a math problem.

"Amy please can you keep these books aside for a second and talk to me"Cherry said, visibly getting frustrated.

"In one sentence only"Amy said when Cherry seized her textbooks.

"Okay" Cherry said smiling.

"Am falling for Daniel"

Cherry frowned. "I already know that you are crushing on him. So is that the news"she said with disappointment written all over her face.

"No Cher, am falling in love with him. Not crushing, love Cher"Amy said not knowing why she was falling for him.

"Ohhh, now i get it, that was why you fell when he was touching Phoebe"Cherry said nodding her head slowly as she finally got it.

Just then Daniel came in with his brother by his side and their crew all behind them, then they headed to their "VIP NIGHT CLASS SEAT" as the dumb students called it.

He glared at her with anger in his eyes. She looked away, glad that he was mad because of her.

Immediately he sat, some girls stood up and came to meet her and Cher. She looked at them in confusion as they surrounded them.

"Get up"one of them ordered. It was Becca and her girls, she should have known.

"Why should she"Cherry said squarely at Becca.

"Cause Becca asked her to and she doesn't repeat herself"Cindy said through her teeth.

Cherry chuckled. "Such nerve"she said challengingly.

Amy just stared as she sat still, wondering why they came, then a thought crossed her mind. Daniel. She turned to look at him, he was looking else where as if oblivious to the whole noisy situation but David looked on with a smirk on his face.

Amy smiled and folded her arms." Daniel sent you girls right"she said.

"What"Cherry gasped.

"Nope, David did but what's your business, get the fuck up"Bella, another of Becca minions barked.

They roughly pulled her off her her seat and pushed her to a wall at the back of the class.

No one did or say anything, even Jeff their captain just looked away.

They were all afraid of the Usos. No one not even a person said a word, they just stared at her with a sorry look in their eyes.

"Are you guys always going to be intimidated by them, are you all happy with_"

"Keep shut"Becca said and landed a dirty slap across her left cheek that made her lip sting. She could taste blood in her mouth.

"How dare you." Cherry said and made for a grab but  was pulled back and held by two other girls. "Let her go"she screamed trying to fight them off but didn't stand a chance.

Becca and two of her other girls pushed her to the floor, then Becca squatted to look at her and landed her another slap on the same left cheek that brought fresh pain to her face.

She felt tears in her eyes.

"Why"Amy whispered weakly.

"Don't you dare speak. I have always dreamt of the day that I will teach you a good lesson. Now here we are cause of the Usos. Those guys can make the nearly impossible, possible"Becca said chuckling.

"You think you are cool, girls let's teach her one or two lesson, how about that"Becca continued looking up at her girls.

They nodded and pulled her up her feet. She could hear Cher sobbing and begging on her behalf but these girls weren't ready to listen.

Bella raised a fist to punch her face, she closed her eyes waiting for fresh pain.

"Let her go"Daniel said coming towards them.

David followed behind him. "No way Dan. She was just slapped that's all"David rambled on trying to reason with his bro.

Amy fell back to her knees suddenly feeling dizzy. Daniel shoved the girls aside and bent to look at her.

"Come on"he said softly stretching a hand to her.

"I hate you" she said through her teeth as a tear slide down her cheek.

He chuckled. "No you don't, come on Amy let's talk"he said pulling her hand.

She yanked her hand away from his. "You are going to rot in hell Daniel, forever". She said and rose up slowly, then she brushed past him heading for the door.

"Now this was the reason I allowed this, don't walk away from me Amy, you will regret it"

She was done hearing she walked back to him and slapped him hard across his cheek, the slap was filled with rage that she felt her hand sting.

"I regret the day I ever called you my friend" she said angrily with tears streaming down her cheeks.

He smiled sinisterly." But you don't regret the day you gave your heart to me"he snapped.

She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "You don't own this heart and will never do. You don't know to treat a girl, I feel great pity for the woman who raised you" Amy snapped back.

That was all she needed to get to him. His gaze suddenly softened as if just realising what he had done, then he pulled her into his arms and slowly patted her head softly.

"Am so sorry Amy, I don't know what came over me. Honey don't walk away from me again, it hurts me"he whispered into her ear. Everyone started murmuring at the sudden change in the whole situation.

She stiffened in his arms and pulled away immediately. "It won't work on me mister, am not one of your cheap sluts and bitches"she said to his face.

"Let's go Cher"she said to the silent Cherry and walked away, out of the classroom angrily.