Chapter 19

"Cher, we know you love him but it's already past closing time, let's get going already"Amy said to her friend who was talking to her hot boyfriend.

She rolled her eyes. "Just kiss her already"Amy continued and smiled when they did, then Cher came to meet her.

"Goodnight Amy" Jeff said

"Night Jeff"Amy said waving at him as he left.

"You are such a jealous lady"Cherry said smiling.

"Yeah, isn't it obvious"she said as they walked out of the school exit door.

"Amy Chesterfield"Miss Rita, their biology teacher said as they met her by the door.

"Yes ma'am"

"Can you help me take this vase to the biology lab"she said.

"No problem, but I think the lab is already locked"Amy said collecting the vase from the teacher.

"Just keep it wherever is open, and hurry up its about to rain"Miss Rita said then she left.

"I will be back in a minute"Amy said to Cher.

Cherry nodded. "I will be waiting"

"But if I take too long you can go without me"

"Okay, cause I don't wanna get drenched"Cherry said looking up at the dark sky.

Then she turned and went back into the school with the medium sized vase. She just needed to figure own where to drop the vase and then she will be off.

All the labs were locked and almost everyone, if not everyone had left because all the hallways were deserted.

She thought about dropping it in the hallway, but brushed the idea away. She couldn't just leave it here for the weekend.

There was only one safe place to keep it, the restroom. She heaved a sigh of relief when she saw no one in, then she moved into the restroom and place the ceramic vase slowly at a far end of the restroom and slowly straightened up.

"Amy"someone said coming into the restroom.

She turned immediately and rolled her eyes when she saw the person." Incase you are lost, this is the ladies David"she said looking up at his intimidating figure. He looked more bulky than his other twin.

"I know, I came to play a game with you honey" he said as he stood close to the main entrance of the restroom.

"Am not interested"she said and was about going when he clasped her arm with his big hand.

She yelped in pain, then he pulled her back to him.

"What was that for, I don't wanna talk to you so let me through"she said through her teeth.

"I don't care if you are mad at Dan, he deserves it. Its just that I can't help but notice how beautiful you are tonight" he said softly.

She frowned.

No she hadn't been expecting that.

It was kind of creepy, cause she wasn't familiar with this side of David.

"Thanks, if you are done I will leave first. Cher is waiting outside for me"she said

Just then thunder roared and rain started pouring down.

"Oh no!!" she exclaimed looking out through the small window in the restroom.

"I didn't just give a mere compliment, I really meant it"he said moving closely towards her as if he wasn't concerned with the change of weather.

She moved back slowly." What are you trying to do"she asked narrowing her eyes at him as he approached her.

"Maybe kiss you"he said smiling.

"Ewww, no way"she said frowning at him as she continue moving back. Then he grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her into his arms.

"There is always a way"he said and slowly inhaled her scent as she struggled in his embrace. He tilted his head back to look at her face. "Just imagine it's Daniel, we aren't too different"he said and bent his head, then he slowly trailed kisses down her neck.

"Let go of me"she said and finally got the strength to push him away.

"Don't you ever touch me again In you God forsaken life"she snapped angrily, then she grabbed her bag and headed for the door brushing past him.

He yanked her back through her hair so hard that she lost her balance and fell hitting her head hard on a tile.

Everything started spinning wildly. From her subconsciousness, she felt David shaking her limp body telling her to quit the act.

He nervously pulled away from her when he saw blood trickling down her face. He turned and rushed out of the restroom banging the door so hard that she heard a loud click.

Everything went black immediately.

********
Daniel POV:

He sat in the dark thinking about all the things and people that matters, his mum, Amy and_

Damn!!, he didn't know why she mattered that much to him. Seeing her today brought a new feeling in his heart but he didn't know why.

He dreaded what the answer would be, was he crushing on her too or falling, no he didn't think so.

He loved darkness and quietness, it gave him a chance to think and put thinks together.

He had been surprised when David had told him lately that he found Amy attractive. It wasn't as if it was new but he hadn't been expecting his brother to confess his feelings to him.

Amy was what a guy needs in his life, not just as a regular friend but as his girl. He wanted to ask her out and tell her that she belonged with him. He knew that that was what she wanted and waited for.

But he couldn't, he didn't want to hurt her and he also couldn't let David have her. If not for his sake for hers.

His cellphone rang out loudly ruining the quietness of the house. He was surprised when he saw the caller. "Hello Cherry, no she isn't with me. Wait calm down and tell me what happened" he said and paused listening to her rapid explanation.

"Okay, try call other people I will see what I can do"he said rising up, then he ended the call.

Amy wasn't home yet, it was almost 12:00, like four hours back when he saw her in class.

He paced around trying to think of who she might be with. Do she have a boyfriend, no Cherry could have told him. So maybe, Taylor.