Chapter 13

Amy POV:

"This night class is gonna suck" Cherry groaned as she forked her eggs as if thinking of which to eat first.

"But looking at the brighter side, it will help us prepare ahead. So it has both its good and bad side"Amy said already tired of listening to her best friend's laments.

"So....how are things going between you and Daniel"Cherry said pointing her fork in the direction Daniel sat with his brother in the cafeteria.

At least David wasn't giving her much hard time anymore. He hadn't even approached her ever since the principal took him away earlier today.

"Nothing much"she replied munching her toast.

"Really?" Cherry said cocking a brow at her.

"God, you are beginning to sound like my mum"Amy exclaimed.

"So, after buying you a cute little teddy bear, our Dan have decided to ditch you honey"

"Well, maybe. But we weren't dating, we were just friends"

"With benefits, Umm"Cherry said giggling.

"Cherry..."Amy warned.

"Sorry, I was just kidding. God look at your face"cherry said still laughing.

Amy exhaled and looked over where she sat at Daniel. He was really having a good time with his brother and his crew.

Girls even flocked around them pressing their lush bodies seductively against you the sexy twins.

Daniel smiled at them enjoying the whole moment. They all laughed when David cupped Cindy's breast.

She snorted.

Those guys were really rotten

"I have a good news"Cherry said smiling widely bringing her attention back to her.

She wondered what suddenly made her friend so happy.

"Am all ears"Amy said staring at her.

Cherry was really beautiful when she smiled, like she was doing now. Her blue eyes sparkled with life whenever she did that.

She had failed to notice how pretty her friend was since all this while. Even though her blonde hair was a mess this afternoon, she was still stunning.

She just wished Cherry could take off those ugly looking glasses of hers but her friend will just be as blind as a bat.

"Jeff asked me out"Cherry squealed.

Any frowned.

NO. She haven't been expecting that news.

Jeff, Jeff that name sounded familiar but she couldn't recall the owner of the name.

"What Jeff"she couldn't help but ask.

"Come on dumb skull, Jeff Steward"Cherry said still grinning widely.

"Steward....oh, ewww. That nerdy guy with weird glasses like yours"Amy said still not knowing who this Steward was.

Cherry frowned. "More like the hot captain of our class who isn't putting on any glasses. What do you take me for Amy"Cherry said, her smile had disappeared suddenly.

Amy bit her cheek from inside."Am sorry Cher, I didn't remember that his name was Jeff"Amy said.

Cherry didn't reply.

"So what did you say"Amy continued not wanting to kill her friend's mood.

"I said yes"

"OMG Cher, you didn't even give it a thought"

"Yunno I once had a crush on him and he suddenly appears from the blues asking me to be his girlfriend. That Is like heaven Amy, what did you expect me to do, wait for other girls to snatch him away, no way"

"I didn't say so, all am saying is that its too early girl"Amy said and looked up to find Daniel staring intensely at her. She blushed slightly and focused her gaze on her best friend.

"Oh no Amy, nothing is too early. Just congratulate me that's all I ask"Cherry said.

Amy sighed, her head was slightly spinning. She was going to have a big headache tonight if she didn't take some aspirin.

"Am sorry for my earlier reactions, am really happy that you are finally gonna settle down. Congrats, when did he ask you out"Amy said rubbing her head unconsciously.

"Early this morning, I was so shocked and nervous that I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming"Cherry said as her blue eyes darted to where Daniel sat but she continued.

"It was so.....OMG"Cherry suddenly exclaimed, her eyes widened in shock as she kept on staring where the Usos sat.

Amy frowned looking at her friend." What's the matter"she asked, then Cherry pointed unable to speak.

She turned to see what was off and suddenly felt nauseous.

Daniel was leaning closely to Phoebe who was sitting opposite him whispering something into her left ear that was to him, but that wasn't all.

His fingers were on her laps and then slowly went into her mini skirt. It went deeper and deeper, Phoebe smiled seductively at him and slowly parted her laps for his fingers to go in.

He leaned closer to her and kissed her lips slowly, teasing them. She giggled in his mouth and leaned closer to him, visibly enjoying herself.

She have had just enough. Where the hell did they think they were, a stripping club or a hotel. There were other students having lunch for Christ sake.

She wondered where Lisa was, maybe she could come control her horny boyfriend.

But come to think of it she haven't seen Lisa after she had left with Daniel earlier today. Something was totally off, she was suppose to be with her boyfriend during lunch.

"They shouldn't be doing that, not here" the silent Cherry spoke up again, then she turned to look at Amy."Are you alright"Cherry continued as worry crossed her face.

"Yeah am good"Amy said.

No she wasn't good, her head was spinning more and more wildly. She had thought he was getting to like her, she had been a fool, he was a player and couldn't fall for any one, most especially her who he saw only as a friend.

She felt tears in her eyes and levelled her gaze when she saw Cherry watching her.

"Am full" she whispered, then she slowly stood up with her tray and was about heading to the counter when someone bumped into her.

No, when she bumped into some one with a force that sent her and the tray she held flying.