Chapter 26

Amy POV:

Amy walked slowly to her locker feeling wonderful, almost the whole school knew of her relationship with Daniel.

He never went anywhere or did anything without her, he even kissed her openly without minding jealous stares. It was so magical.

She had been confronted by different jealous girls including Phoebe but she ignored them with the help of her bestie Cher.

Dating the most popular guy in the whole school had its advantages as well as it's disadvantages. Confrontation was one of the disadvantages but being asked by the cheer leaders of Beacon high who were the most arrogant girls in the school to join their team was a pleasant advantage not minding the fact that Daniel had previously dated almost all of them.

It didn't bother her when girls still flocked around the love of her life cause she knew he loved her dearly and showed it every single passing day. He was just too handsome to be left all alone.

David had also been nice to her even though she saw the jealous look he gave his brother when they were together. She and Daniel did almost every thing together apart from sex.

He had told her that he was ready whenever she was, he never even asked for it and told her that he was content with the kisses but knew he missed having sex, she saw it in his eyes and felt it whenever he held her in his arms.

It had been like a daily routine to him but she wasn't ready yet and was grateful that he didn't cheat on her for it.

She felt as if she was forgetting something important and when she opened her locker to rose and presents waiting for her she immediately remembered.

It was her birthday.

"Happy birthday sweetie" Daniel said holding her waist from behind.

She smiled, wasn't he just so sweet. She had forgotten her own birthday.

She turned in his embrace to face him. "Why are you always sneaking things into my locker" she said wounding her arms around his neck.

He grinned. "Why wouldn't I or is you code combination not my birthday" he said and kissed her forehead.

She smiled as warmth filled her heart. "I love you and thank you for this" she said almost bursting with happiness.

"Not how much I love you" he said and finally got her lips in his.

The bell rang.

"I got to go" she said after she broke the kiss.

"To the roof top right" he said grinning.

"Class! what do you take me for" she said pulling away but he held her tight.

"You always get As no matter if you skip a class, can't you skip this class like how you did the second time I met you" he said looking into her eyes.

"Nah, I was running away from your brother but now he is almost my best friend can you believe it" she said smiling.

He pulled away as his expression changed.

"What"

"I know you and Dave are in good term but you still gat to watch your back, he doesn't want to see us together" he said then he held her hand in his. "But I swear with my life that I will protect you with everything I've got"he added.

She smiled and brushed away a stray strand of hair from his face.
"I know" she said and stood on her toe then she kissed him.

"Daniel Perkins" the principal said coming towards them.

She pulled away but Daniel still held her waist firmly.

"Good morning Mr Isaac" they both greeted.

"Yeah, it's a good morning" he said but his expression was grave. "I need to see you in my office right away Daniel, come with me" he added.

"It's everything alright" Daniel said.

The principal exhaled. "Just come, and Miss Chesterfield classes had began 10 minutes ago. " he said and left.

"I will head to class now, I just hope all is well" she said still staring at Me Isaac who was walking briskly to his office. He didn't even stop to scold some students who still littered in the hallway, he just moved on.

"I think so" he said and smiled at her. "See you soon" he added and kissed her cheek, then he moved away heading to the principal's office.

She felt creeps as If something was off. She just hope it wasn't big.

She closed her locker and went to class.

"You are late" Cher said smiling at her as she took her seat.

Immediately she sat everyone stood up and moved towards her.

"Happy birthday Amy" they all chorused holding out presents.

She slowly stood up holding her mouth. "Oh my God, thanks guys"
She said, they smiled and presented their gifts.

"Happy birthday bestie" Cher said and hugged her tightly.

"Is there an after party"someone asked.

She blinked.

She hadn't thought about that. God she was eighteen today.

"Oh yes, at Amy's apartment by 10 till dawn" Cher said.

Everyone cheered and went back to their various bushiness.

"Cher..." Amy called.

"Don't worry, I got it all covered"Cher said smiling.

She smiled back at her friend.

Wasn't things just so wonderful

She thought to herself and got to the business of packing all the gifts.