Chapter 17

Amy POV:

Night classes went on smoothly after the incident days back. Students have been improving drastically but her friendship with Daniel was still down the drain.

Cher had even insisted they make up telling her that Daniel had stopped her on her way to class yesterday and had told her that he had been mad that day and regretted his action but she wasn't letting it go that easily.

Lisa had been no where to be found for weeks but she brushed the thought away. Lisa's business was with Daniel and not her.

"Good day class"Mrs Caterina their form teacher said coming into the class. The class chorused back their greetings.

Amy looked up at Mrs Cat wondering what was up.

"It just got to my notice that Mr Kim, your math teacher wouldn't make it tonight. So his time that is now, will be used as a reading period, pick your partner people"she said looking around as students moved to their various partners.

"I have a class now, so Jeff take note I leave you in charge. Please behave yourselves guys, you all are aware that you are our final year student. You guys are the backbone of this school, I wish you guys the best"she finished.

"Thanks ma'am"they all chorused.

She smiled and left.

"You are my partner right"Cherry said grinning widely at her.

"Unfortunately yeah, do I have a choice"Amy replied.

"It has been like three weeks ago I saw Lisa. Hope all is well" Cherry said frowning.

"What are we reading, maths right?"Amy said flipping her book open.

"Amy?"

"Look Cher, I don't care. Can I just stay for a minute maybe a second without hearing about anything to do with the Usos, please"Amy said looking at her friend.

"Wow, you are still holding grudges"Cher said.

"Maybe, well yes"

"Just give Daniel a chance to explain himself. He is really sorry and you have kind of been cold towards him lately"

"No I haven't, I just wanna breathe on my own"

"What about on Monday in music class when he had wanted to tune your violin"Cher said.

"I politely told him no"

"No, you rudely yelled at him to stick with his bloody crew cause that was what he was best at"

"Well, maybe I was a little rude, but he deserves it anyway"

"Amy, you weren't like this. What changed you?"Cherry said holding her hands.

Amy sighed and looked over at Daniel. Maybe what Cher said was true, she had been too hard on him. He had apologized a hundred and ten times, he had even visited her during the weekend but she had banged the door at his face.

"Okay, I will try_"

"Daniel"someone yelled cutting her short and ruining the quietness of the class.

She looked up to see Lisa ruined mascara face. She frowned and turn to look at Daniel, he was as confused as she was at the sight of Lisa.

Lisa slowly walked towards where Daniel sat with tears and mascara running down her cheeks and got down to her knees in front of him.

Daniel just stared at Lisa visibly unaffected by her gesture.

A lot of bitches would have done that on various occasions.

"Am sorry bae for whatever I did but please don't end it. I love you with my heart, body and soul, please Daniel"Lisa said looking into his eyes.

Amy rolled her eyes.

What was this melodrama all about.

"Lisa_"

"Daniel don't listen to her"Sara said and stood up, then she moved to stand beside him looking at Lisa. "He is done with you honey, so get out"she continued.

Lisa didn't even spare her a glance, she just stared attentively at Daniel's face.

"Daniel"she said with her voice trembling. "Think of the old times, of what you told me, of how much you said you loved me. But yunno what I don't care if you really love me, all I want is you bae"Lisa continued with more tears streaming down her cheeks.

Amy snorted.

A whole Vogue model kneeling for a guy. Wonderful.

"This is getting interesting" Cherry said poking her gently.

"Ouch"

"Shh, let's listen"Cherry said, then Amy smiled and patted her Friend's blonde hair gently.

"Daniel, tell this bitch that you are with her"Sara said looking at the silent Daniel who just watched with amusement in his eyes.

"And who the hell do you think you are to dictate to him"Phoebe said rising up from her seat. From her expression, she was visibly fed up with Sara's bratty attitude.

Sara turned to look at Phoebe, then she chuckled dramatically.
"And who the hell may I ask are you"Sara said, using her fingers to demonstrate.

"Daniel's new gal"Phoebe said and moved towards Daniel, then she sat on his laps, smirking at Sara. Daniel smiled too, enjoying every single moment that unfolds.

"That player"Amy muttered under her breath.

Sara chuckled again as if everything was a joke to her. Amy wouldn't blame her, she was born into an aristocratic family, so she got everything she wanted and who ever she wanted too.

Then Sara pulled Phoebe off Daniel's lap.

"You can't be his new girl cause we aren't over"she said smiling confidently.

"Daniel honey please, am so sorry for all my wrongs. I know you want to end things because of my foolishness but I will make it up to you I promise. Just please don't end things"Lisa spoke up again, her eyes darted wildly around his face, then she touched his face with her hand looking into his eyes.

"Don't you dare touch him"Sara said yanking Lisa's hand away from his face.

"Look Sara, you are dumb. I mean you don't even know that Daniel is done with you too not only Lisa. So if you know what is best for you stay away from my guy"Phoebe said squarely at Sara.

"If my brother can't say it I will help him out. Girls you all don't mean anything to him, he is too polite or will I say amused to say it"David said grinning widely at them.

None paid any attention to him.

"Do you know what I've done for him, for Daniel"Sara yelled at Phoebe.

"Apart from your bratty attitude and maybe five time sex, what else have you done for him. He is a billionaire so he doesn't need you God damn money so what the fuck have you done for him"Phoebe challenged.

Daniel should say something to stop all this mess. If he hadn't played three girls at a time this wouldn't have happened again.

Only him could stop all this but he just decided to keep shut and enjoy the whole show.