Chapter 6 & 7

Chapter 6
Amy POV:

She slowly took a seat across he sat staring at him, he was deeply engrossed in his moulding that he barely spared her a glance when she sat down.

"What am I suppose to do" she asked as she propped her left elbow up and rested her face on it still staring at him.

"Just watch and learn, be careful not to get clay on your beautiful face"he said and smiled at her.

She smiled back, then her heart took a loud beat, she blinked.

She didn't really know why her heart skipped.

Her gaze slowly lifted from the wet clay to his face, her eyes fell on his lips, they were strikingly pink and full, then to his pointed nose and to his eyes that weren't visible to her because if what he was doing, he_

"Yeah I know am quite handsome so quit the staring"he said looking up at her.

She blushed slightly.

"And babe seriously don't fall for me"he continued with seriousness in his voice.

"I didn't say I would"she said flustered.

"Amy, I don't wanna break your heart" he said rising up.

"And I don't want anything more than mere friendship from you"she said glancing up at him.

He smiled.

"Am done" he said looking at what he just moulded.

"Wow, its a vase. I love it"she said smiling brightly.

"Am glad you do"

"Thank you for this and everything you have done for me"she said looking in his eyes.

"Don't mention. You've got something on your face"he said, then he reached out to touch her face, rubbing more clay on it.

"You did that on purpose"she said smiling as she tried to reach up and smear his face with the remnant on her fingers.

They laughed making student stare suspiciously at them.

"Hello baby"some one said coming into the art studio.

Lisa!

She walked towards them and stood on her toe to kiss her boyfriend, he kissed her back holding her waist. Then Lisa pulled back eyeing Amy suspiciously but didn't say a word.

"Lisa wait outside for me, am gonna go wash my hands"Daniel said smiling at her.

Lisa nodded"Your bro is on his way here, he was really baffled when he heard that you were here"Lisa said as Daniel moved away, he didn't even turn.

Amy froze, her eyes widened withfear. For the past few days after the incident involving the Usos she hasn't laid her eyes on David.

Oh no, what was she going to do.

Just then David strolled in with his crew behind him.

"Hey Lisa, where is my bro"David said looking around.

Miss Viv just stared quietly not wanting to get involved with them, so as other students.

"Daniel is in the washer, he will be out in any minute from now"Lisa said moving to stand beside him.

He nodded and scanned the whole room "Here is soo boring, I think I will wait out...wait you"he said narrowing his gaze at her.

Amy swallowed.