xiao jun - mafia

word count : 1.050

-

you crouched between two bookcases and waited. people with guns in their hands walked by in small groups. once a duo passed by you, "someone tell me there's an exit for me. i'm stuck in between some bookcases with the goodies!" you whispered. you adjusted your ear piece and made sure that it was secure.

"i have jisung and renjun in the air ducts above you. they're about to drop smoke bombs. on my cue, run straight. xiao jun should grab you, y/n. yuta, lucas, exit through the corridor on the right," you heard tae il through your ear piece.

"okay," you whispered.

"we'll meet you guys at the rendezvous point," lucas spoke up.

then, something opened and you saw smoke bombs being dropped into the room, "y/n! go!" tae il instructed you. you stood up and ran through the room, hoping you weren't seen and holding onto what you guys came here for.

"what the fuck's going on here?!" you heard a girl ask.

"call the others!" a guy yelled.

you kept running but you felt arms around you. you started kicking and fighting the person, "y/n, y/n! it's me! xiao jun!" you heard xiao jun speak and you stopped kicking. he pulled you behind a wall and you heard people running by. luckily, there wasn't any smoke around you. "come on," he whispered. he stopped holding you. then, xiao jun carefully opened a panel and climbed into a vent. "y/n! pass me the box!" he whispered to you and you handed him the item. you looked behind your back and xiao jun held his hands out. you grabbed them and climbed into the vent with him. he closed the vent while you held the box.

"tae il, we need an exit," you said.

"xiao jun, where's your car?" tae il asked.

"where doyoung's was before he got out of here," xiao jun answered.

"okay, go left," tae il instructed and you two followed, "keep going straight. turn right. okay, you two can get out from there. be careful though, there are guards in the next hallway. see you guys soon."

"thanks tae il," you said. xiao jun opened the vent and carefully dropped down first.

"y/n," xiao jun whispered and you carefully dropped the box. xiao jun caught it and placed it on the ground. you climbed through and xiao jun helped you down. he held the box and you opened the door that was near you, but only to hear a siren. "shit!"

"come on!" you yelled and ran towards his car.

"y/n, start it up!" you looked back as xiao jun tossed his car keys and pulled out his gun. you saw other people that weren't your friends appear in front of you guys. "go!" you turned back and sprinted to his car. surprisingly, you weren't hit by any bullets.

you unlocked it and got into the driver's seat. you started up the car, "xiao jun, get the fuck in here!" you yelled at him and took your gun out. you covered xiao jun as he ran while you took a few shots. one person was hit and he was dragged away by other people. xiao jun jumped in the back and you immediately sped off.

as you were driving, a call popped up on the screen and you answered it, "taeyong! we got it! we got the goods!" you yelled as you drove.

"we did it!" xiao jun cheered and climbed into the passenger seat with the box in his hands.

"good job guys. see you at the rendezvous point," taeyong said to you two. "xiao jun, are you letting her drive your car?"

"yea, she had to cover me," xiao jun answered.

taeyong chuckled, "alrighty. see you guys." taeyong hung up.

"we make a pretty good team," xiao jun commented.

"excuse me, but you weren't the one who got the box," you remarked.

"well excuse me y/n. it's not like i just saved your ass or anything!" xiao jun yelled. you rolled your eyes for a split second.

you made sure that you weren't being followed and drove to the rendezvous point. once the two of you arrived, you saw a few of the guys waiting. xiao jun got out first while you put your gun back in your waistband and turned the car off. you left the keys in the ignition and exited the vehicle.

"today was good," taeyong said when you approached him. xiao jun gave the box to tae il. "nice job y/n," taeyong said to you.

you smiled, "of course."

everyone soon arrived and all of you cheered together. "okay you guys, let's meet at the hub tomorrow. usual time," taeyong announced.

everyone made their separate ways, most of them heading towards the hub since it's where most of them live. however, you got back into the driver's seat of xiao jun's car.

"excuse me?" xiao jun opened the door to the driver's side. "what are you doing?" he asked and leaned towards you.

"aren't we going home?" you asked him in confusion.

he scoffed, then laughed, "with you driving? no way. i will only let you drive my car when we are trying to get the hell out of a place that we shouldn't be in." he pulled you out of the car, "i'm not letting you wreck my baby just like when you wrecked your car," he said and you fully rolled your eyes at him.

then you pouted at him and crossed your arms, "i thought i was your baby?"

he blushed, "you are..." he said and held your waist. he brought his face to yours and brushed his lips against yours, "i love you."

you giggled and wrapped your arms around him, "i love you too." you two kissed.

"lovebirds, get a room!" jaemin yelled from his car. "this is our rendezvous point, not your love shack!" jaemin drove off.

xiao jun rolled his eyes and looked at you, "get in. i'm driving."

"let me drive!" you whined at him.

"NO," you got in and climbed to the passenger side. xiao jun sat in the driver's seat and started his car up. "i love you."

"i love you more xiao jun," you said and kissed his cheek.