doyoung - sick

word count : 412

-

one morning, you woke up and yawned. doyoung wasn't in the room so you got out of bed. you grabbed a hoodie a random hoodie that was barely hanging off of the bed and put it on before you left the room. you saw him watching something on the tv in the living room.

"you should've woken me up," you spoke and doyoung turned around.

"your head felt warm, i thought it'd be better for you to rest. you should go back to bed," doyoung said to you.

"i'm sure i'm fine," you said to him and he jumped over to couch.

"pretty sure it's a fever so you should go back to bed, y/n," he said to you.

"i don't have a fever!" you whined as you were dragged back to your shared bedroom by doyoung. you sat down on the bed and pouted while crossing your arms.

"lay down before i tape you to the bed with the left over packing tape," doyoung sighed while changing his shirt.

"i'm fine. you're just exaggerating," you said with pout. "my forehead doesn't feel that hot," you commented as you put a hand to your forehead, "doyoung, i'm fine."

doyoung closed a drawer to the dresser and walked to your side of the bed. he sat down and pulled you towards him, causing your hand to drop from your head and press your forehead against his.

"you're freaking hot as hell!" he exclaimed.

"beauty wise? cause i already knew that."

he sighed at your comment and pushed you down, "sleep."

"no."

doyoung sighed, "it's better to be safe than sorry. i know how much you hate being in bed but just act like this is a lazy day then," he said and kissed your hair. "take some medicine when you eat something. i'll be back after my schedule, promise."

"yes, mom," you replied while pulling up the comforter and curling up in bed.

doyoung laughed, "do you want me to order you something to eat?" doyoung asked and pulled the comforter so it was up to your shoulders.

"i'll eat the leftovers from last night," you said and he leaned it to kiss your head. "yah, if you're gonna leave, then leave," you pouted, since you were still annoyed at him.

he chuckled, "i'll see you later, princess," he said and you heard him get up. you rolled over and watched him put a flannel over his shirt before leaving the room.