[7- New Faces]

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"NO WAY! GIVE US OUR TIME BACK MUSTACHE MAN!"

Lucy yelled, shaking her fist in the air.

~Time Skip brought to you by: My Wi-Fi is bad (Fangirl)~

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Erza was the first to speak up about your little, 'dilemma'.

"I can't believe it..."

"Three months of training wasted..." Natsu continues.

"All because we spent one day in the Celestial World..." Happy says, pouting.

"Can someone send us back in time for once?" Gray pleads.

"It's all over..." You say. Atreyu nods sadly.

"What're we gonna do?" Lucy asks, staring at the ocean. All of you are leaning against a rock.

"I may have the answer, Princess." Virgo speaks up.

You all turn to her.

"More blocks, or maybe you should tighten the rope." She says.

Lucy has her tied to a tree with concrete blocks stacked on Virgo's legs. Virgo doesn't seem to mind one bit. After all, every time you've seen her, she's asked for a punishment.

"Just leave..." Lucy answers with a sigh.

~With Lamia Scale~

"YOU KIDS HAVE NO SHAME! THATS THE ONLY EXPLANATION! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE SO CONTENT WITH SECOND PLACE EVERY YEAR!" Lamia Scales master yells, spinning her arms around.

This wise and loud woman is Oba, the leader of Lamia Scale.

Everyone sighs.

"IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE FUN AND GAMES! BUT NOT THIS YEAR!" She yells, now spinning her whole body around.

"Shut up, Oba!" A half dog-man yells, rubbing his forehead frustration.

"LYON AND JURA I WANT YOU IN THE GAMES THIS YEAR!" She yells, pointing a finger at the said people.

Lyon turns.

"Alright. The hag says we jump we jump." He says with a tiny smile.

"The festival should be a nice distraction if anything else." Jura agrees, nodding his head.

Lamia Scale members cheer.

"IF LYON AND JURA ARE IN, WE'RE SURE TO WIN!"

"I CAN ALREADY TASTE VICTORY!"

"LOOKOUT FIORE! WE'RE AIMING FOR NUMBER ONE!"

~At Blue Pegasus~

"So, did you hear? The hag from Lamia Scale is throwing in the wizard saint Jura to join the Grand Magic Games this year." Master Bob says, leaning his chin on his hand.

This rosy cheeked man you might remember as Master Bob, the leader of Blue Pegasus. And yes, he is a man.

(I don't really want to write these little explanations...I'm guessing you know them already...~Fangirl)

"Man~ That reeks of a distressing parfume (IDK how to spell it...~Fangirl)" Ichiya says, picking up an wine glass and sipping from it.

"Well, that gets in the way of our plans of winning." Bob says.

"Hmm...maybe we should return the favor..." Ichiya replies, swirling his wine glass.