[15- Chariots and Trendsetters]

"What are you doing, (Y/n)?!" He asks me. I pat his head.

"It's ok, horsie!" I say. Laxus sighs at my childish behavior when I'm drunk.

"(Y/N)! GET OFF OF LAXUS!" I stick my tongue out at Freed.

"No way, meanie~" I reply. Laxus sighs once more.

"It's fine. I'll just carry her to the room and come back."

And with that, my vision turned black. I should've known it wouldn't go well.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

"WELCOME BACK TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES! TODAY IS DAY TWO, AND JOINING ME TODAY IS MISTER YAJIMA AND SORCERER WEEKLYS JASON!" Chapati announces.

"Cool!~" I hear a voice that can be no other than Jason's yell. I rub my head a bit. I definitely shouldn't have drank anything last night. I don't exactly remember what happened, but, Mira was telling me that Laxus brought me back. I'll have to thank him later. Or now, that works too.

"Hey Laxus." I say, tapping the tall man on the shoulder. He faces me. "Mira told me you brought me back to the room after I got a bit...uh...drunk. I just wanted to say thanks!" I say quickly. Laxus blushes a bit but turns quickly to look back at the arena.

"Yeah." He says in a monotone voice. I follow his gaze back to the arena.

"LET'S GET BACK TO THE ACTION AS THE WIZARDS TAKE ON TODAY'S CHALLENGE, CHARIOTS!" TRY TO REACH THE END WITHOUT FALLING OFF, NOT TO MENTION THE CHARIOTS ARE ALSO MOVING!" I scan the chariots. There they are. Gajeel, Natsu and Sting are all moving slowly in the back.

"Why did we sent those two out!" I ask sweat dropping.

"You would've thought that the name of the game would make them not want to participate." Laxus says, probably mentally facepalming.

"IT SEEMS THAT FAIRY TAIL'S NATSU AND GAJEEL SEEM TO BE FALLING BEHIND ALONG WITH SABERTOOTH'S STING! THEY CAN BARELY PIT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER!" Chapati says.

"No shit." I mumble into my arm. Laxus looks at me and arches an eyebrow. I just roll my eyes with a smirk.

"Raven Tails Blacksnake is in first place, followed by Ichiya from Blue Pegasus. Next is Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, then Quatro Cerberus's Bacchus!" Bacchus wobbled around on the chariots, hiccuping. Spells were being cast left and right to bring the other opponents down. However, the tables turned a bit when Bacchus slammed his foot down harshly on some of the carts, causing them to break. Speeding up greatly, he then ran to the finish line, claiming first place for the wild bunch.

"IN SECOND PLACE WE HAVE BLACKSNAKE FORM RAVEN TAIL! RISLEY (That's her name, right?) FROM MERMAID HEEL GETS THIRD PLACE! YUKA FROM LAMIA SCALE TAKES FOURTH WHILE ICHIYA FROM BLUE PEGASUS CLAIMS FIFTH PLACE! However, Natsu, Sting, and Gajeel have still not crossed the finish line!" Chapati announces. All three of them clutched a hand over their strange colored faces, sweating too.

"Does it effect you too, Laxus and (Y/n)?" Mira asked.

"Don't tell Natsu, he wouldn't let me live it down if he knew." Laxus says plainly.

"It only effects me when I don't remember to cast Troia on myself. Other than that, I'm fine." I shrug. "Oh yeah, I wouldn't have admitted that then, Laxus." I say with a smirk. Laxus only replies with a grunt and Mira giggles a bit. "What is it?" I turn to her in confusion.

"Oh, nothing!" She says innocently.

"I don't get it! I've never had a problem with transportation before!" Gajeel exaclaims.