[24- Another Night]

"I think I'll be going now." Rufus turns around. "I'll see you back at the viewing balcony. And don't think I'll forget this little encounter." With that, he walks off.

"Bye Rufus!" Frosch says.

"Let's go back too, Frosch." Rogue begins to walk back to the viewing balcony too. He coughed somewhat awkwardly. "Frosch, what did you mean by I want to see (Y/n) too?" the exceed smiles.

"Who wouldn't want to see (Y/n)? She's so pretty! And smart! And she also finds me whenever I'm lost!" Frosch says. Rogue nods as his face burns a bit.

'Frosch is right. Who wouldn't want to see (Y/n)?'

~(Y/n)'s POV~

After you got back to the viewing balcony, you saw that Wendy and Chelia were having a fight. In the end, it was a draw. At the end of the third day, Sabertooth has the most points with a total of 34. Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale were in second and third place. Then came Fairy Tail Team B, then Fairy Tail Team A. Blue Pegasus came last, and Raven Tail was disqualified for obvious reasons.

"Fairy Tail's performance was quite unexpected!" Mato says as he announced the scores for the end of the day.

~Time Skip/At The Bar~

"Cheers!" That's exactly what filled the bar that night. You raised a glass of (F/d) and took a sip. Others were drinking alcohol, but we all know that you don't have that great of a tolerance for that stuff. Natsu stood on top of a table.

"TODAY FELT GREAT!" He yells. Lucy turned around.

"Hey! This isn't the guild, so don't break anything." She warned.

"No promises." You say before taking another sip of your (F/d). Lucy sweat drops.

"I know..."

A little while later, Natsu can be found barrel surfing in the bar. He even gets motion sickness. Gray then decides to also barrel surf, which causes his clothing to somehow fly off when he hits he wall. As if it can't get any worse, Erza decides to go next after Gray.

(STING IS TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP. ROGUE IS ALSO AWAKE ATM)

Somewhere else, a certain Colonel smirks as a familiar figure walks up and salutes him, greeting him.

You tap Lucy on the shoulder, finishing up the last bits of (F/d). She turns to you.

"I'll be going out for a bit." You say. Lucy raised an eyebrow at you.

"Seriously? Whenever you go out you always either come back late or go and blow up the Sabertooth inn." She says. You raise your hands defensively.

"Ok. That was one time, and for a good cause, ok? And I'm normally out late because I run into people I know!" She smirks.

"Like who?" You think back to your little dinner date with Lyon one night.

"I-It doesn't matter! You're not my mom!" Lucy twirls her finger in front of your face.

"Fine~ I won't tell Natsu...or Gray. Or even Laxus or Gajeel, ok?" You give her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" You ask, not getting the idea. Lucy pats your shoulder lightly.

"Just go. And don't come back too late~!" She says, waving you off as you exit the inn. You roll your eyes.

"Sure thing, Mom." You tease. You wave Atreyu over, and she flies to your said, ready for a little nighttime walk with the one and only (Y/n). You start your little walk.