Chapter 1 - Time Can't Heal

The words that he said to me during the last battle in Ruoshi river still lingers in my thoughts;

"No one can live or die with me. I used my life to protect all lives and sacrificed my marriage fate. If I insist on my relationship with you it would surely cause ceaseless wars within the four seas, all shall be in misery. Neither of us will meet a peaceful end. Bai FengJui, you're not any ordinary common girl. You're the future queen of Qingqiu."

especially after that, he told me, "Yes I would have fallen in love with you if I didn't remove my name from the three lives stone." in front of the gate of Nine Heaven.

On the day of my coronation, my heart was wishing he was there at the top of the stairs. I thought I saw a glimpse of him when I finally reached the top. But it's probably a lie to comfort my heart. When Siming appeared with the map that he gave me as a congratulation present and the message he had Siming say, my heart was heavy, but as queen, I can't show it.

The words he said I can't ever let go. His every single word, every single movement and every single legend are deeply imprinted in her mind. She took out the bells and arrow anklet and stared into it for half a day. "I know there is a way! We have all the time in the world, I will find a way for us to be together." she said softly to the anklet then gripped it in her hands tightly and brought it close to her heart.

~~~~~

In a faraway distant realm, semi-slumbered witch lord, Miao Luo has her evil plan going through as everyone is enjoying their peaceful life that Yehua uses his, in exchange for all. For some time now she plans on coming back and taking revenge on Donghua Dijun for locking her away for all those thousands and thousands of years. Everyone was the puppets she has been pulling on, the strings that are in her hands. Even QingCong was just a pond to her disposal; if he was able to bring down the world then that would have been great, if not it still had been following plans.

"Donghua... Donghua you really think I've been sleeping all this time? Little did you know, I was the mastermind behind all this chaos. And I even found out you lost all your cultivation because you turned on your words and fell in love with the one that I've planted my red qi predominant spirit. I will make you regret what you did to me and on all your chosen actions." she says softly and keeps moving her hands in all different directions even when they are bound.

~~~~~

Fengjiu rested both her elbows on the stone table, one hand with her face resting on and the other with the anklet hanging in between her finger against her palm. "The past three years was hard to survive, not able to see him, not able to see Gugu and not able to see little uncle. I have no one to turn to when I want to cry, no one knows how I feel deep down inside. If I was an ordinary common girl and you an ordinary common guy, I would go anywhere with you and leave behind everything just to be with you." she sadly says while staring at the anklet then she whisks her hand and a few bottles of peach blossom wine appear in her palm. "You know all I can do is drink and drink these days? Since today there is wine to drink so let's get drunk, leave the sorrow for tomorrow to bear." she says deeply in pain while tears fall down her cheeks.

At this point, two familiar voices say "And the more you drink the more worried you are!" She quickly turns her head and sees the two favourite familiar faces entering the chamber doorway. "Gugu, little uncle!" she says excitedly and quickly wipes away the evidence of her tears. They both approach her and sit sandwiching her then give her the biggest hug ever. "Xiaojiu did you miss us?" he asks.

"Of course I did! Do you know how bored I am here without you two by my side? When did you both come back?" she asks in joy. "Just now we got back from the Ten Mile Peach Blossom." Qingqing says with happiness and joy. "Gugu you look so much happier did something happen?" she questions her with a dumbfounded look.