5. the rocky horror glee show

"I'd like to live long enough to actually be your girlfriend!"

katy and sam were sat together in the choir room waiting for mr schue to arrive, their date had gone amazingly, but the two didn't really know where they stood relationship wise

katy and sam were sat together in the choir room waiting for mr schue to arrive, their date had gone amazingly, but the two didn't really know where they stood relationship wise. nether the less, sam was intensely doodling little hearts on katy's notebook, making her smile.

"great news guys! ive had a little inspiration," mr schue grinned, entering the choir room, "this weeks lesson isn't really a lesson... it's a musical!"

the new directions looked among themselves, wondering what musical they'd be performing, and rachel whispered "please be evita!" over and over again,

"i hope it's mamma mia! that's my favourite!" katy whispered to sam excitedly,

"yeah," he agreed, "we'd make a great sophie and sky!"

"rocky horror!!" mr schue announced, awaiting the groups excited expressions,

"ive never seen it," said finn, a confused expression on his face.

suddenly rachel piped up, "mr schue? while i admire your choice of the ground breaking 70s musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

"seriously," kurt agreed, speaking up, "a school in texas couldn't even do rent! it caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show."

"isn't that all the point of the arts? pushing boundaries? doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self expression, ive got it all figured out, i cut out some of the more risqué sections, and im sending home permission slips to all of your parents to make sure that their okay with it. and we're going to charge admission, use the proceed to help pay for transport to nationals in New York!" mr schue explained, getting cheers from the group, "okay! let's talk about casting,"

"oh! finn and i will play brad and janet!" rachel insisted before anyone else could get a word in, katy rolled her eyes at the brunette, typical rachel.

"and ill be playing the guy in the wheelchair right?" artie ensured, being in a wheelchair himself,

"that's what i thought," mr schue agreed, "and kurt! you can play the role of frankenfurter!"

"no! there is no way im playing a transvestite in heels, and fishnets and wearing lipstick..." kurt exclaimed, in full protest

"why because that look was last season?" santana teased him, earning herself a death glare,

"ill do it!" mike said, unexpectedly.

"really? it's like the male lead?" his girlfriend, added, pleasantly surprised,

"i know, but i feel a little more confident about my singing voice after our duets project," he smiled at tina and then katy.

"good on ya mike!" katy beamed at her best friend,