12. dreams come true

"i love you!"

Everything was looking up for the new directions and it's alumni

Everything was looking up for the new directions and it's alumni. First of all, they'd managed to take it all the way to nationals and won and then, Mr Schue was given the news that Mckinley would be turned into an arts school, with him as the principal.

It was a few months later, and of course, lots of the glee club alumni had ventured back through Mckinley's doors to open the school officially.

Katy's baby bump had started to show slightly, something she and Sam were very proud of and excited about. She was a few months along now, but she was still teaching at that moment in time as her maternity leave hadnt started yet.

As usual, they were waiting for Mr Schue to arrive and Katy and Sam wasted no time asking some important questions. They pulled Blaine and Kitty aside whilst everyone else was talking amongst themselves.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked worriedly, "you haven't gone into labour have you?"

"Nope, I'm not having my baby girl yet, she's still kicking in here." Katy giggled, placing a hand on her stomach and allowing Blaine and Kitty to do the same, bursting with excitement.

Squeezing his eyes tight shut, Blaine couldn't stop himself from squealing as he felt the baby kick, already completely in love with her. Rolling her eyes in slight disgust, Kitty folded her arms across her chest to hide the fact that that was exactly what she felt like doing, "ugh, grow up would you?"

"I'm excited, Kitty!" Blaine retaliated, sticking his tongue out at her, childishly, making Kitty's lips break into an amused smile.

"Well I'm excited too but I'm not making noises like a parrot." She shot back.

Quick to break them up, Sam let out a calm laugh, "shut up, you should both be excited. Because we have a question to ask you."

Seeing as the pair turned to Katy with a knowing grin, she took it upon herself to ask the question herself, "will you two be the baby's godparents?"

Blaine and Kitty's faces lit up with excitement, and this time, neither of them held in their squeals, "yes! Yes! Yes!" They exclaimed, jumping up and down on  the spot and throwing their arms around the couple in a hug.

Choosing the godparents had been a relatively easy decision for the pair. Kitty had been right there throughout Katy's whole pregnancy as far as she was along, and she'd gone to the first doctors meeting, so she seemed the perfect candidate for godmother and Blaine had been hers and Sam's best friend for what seemed like forever, and they knew that he was hoping for some practice so he could become a father himself someday.

This meeting was the first time lots of the alumni had been together, face to face, in a while and Katy was using this to her advantage as she finished off her conversation with Kitty and Blaine and slowly lowered herself down onto a stool next to Mike.