Chapter 1 - Moving In Day

You and Mina were just parking outside your new dorms and were both so excited. "Y/N, I'm so nervous. I hope our room is nice!" Mina said while turning the car off.

"Mina, don't be silly! I'm sure it'll be great. Either way, we'll have eachother and we can decorate too!" I replied as I opened my door.

"That's true. OOH--do you think we'll meet anyone today?!" she said looking down at the steering wheel.

"More than likely, aslong as its not anyone like Bakugo i don't care." I laughed and she joined in.

"That's true! God, he could be so rude, couldn't he." She said sliding out of her seat.

"C'mon, let's go find our room." I said as I grabbed my suitcase from the boot of the car, Mina nodded and grabbed hers then slammed the hood down, locked it and followed me towards the huge building.

It was like a museum, a monstrous looking door with stone steps leading up to it, there were some students standing around in groups with pieces of paper in their hands and suitcases by their sides. Stained glass windows framed the building like you would see in a church.

Mina and I smiled and waved at a few of the other students as we approached the building. "Jesus, this place is huge..." I said in awe as i lent in towards Mina so she could hear me.

"I know, right. I can't get over it. And its so pretty, i mean look at all the greenery!" she said pointing at the small field nearby.

There was a stone path leading towards a fountain that sat in the middle, there was loads of cherry blossom trees and flowers everywhere. A couple of paths led off from the centre of the field towards some other buildings.

"Damn, we'll have to do some exploring later, C'mon i wanna get to our room." I said as i ran up the remainder of the steps. "Let's go!"

~~~~~~~

"101...103... 105...Ah-ha! 107! There we are." I exclaimed as I skipped down the hall to our room. "I found it Mina, its over here!" I waved my arm up and down so she could see me from the other side of the hall, I took the key and placed it in the lock.

"Don't even think about it, Y/N, don't you dare look in there without me!" she yelled as she ran up the hall, i smirked and slid into the room, shutting the door behind me. I let out a small giggle. Mina slammed on the door, "Hey, let me in, you big meany!"

"Alright, alright, don't break the door down!" I laughed as i opened the door. "Jeez..." She frowned and glared at me as she stepped into the room, slowly her eyes lit up and her hands went to her mouth.

"OhMyGosh!!!" she squeaked out in one breath "it's amazing, Y/N. This year is gonna be amazing!!" she ran over to me and hugged me. Damn, don't i know it! I thought and smiled at Mina. She let me go and dragged her suitcase in. "I call this side!"

There were 2 small doubles either side of the room and a wooden divider stood in the middle that could be folded back against the wall if we wanted it to. A large window was on both sides above the beds and we each had a bedside table with a lamp, a desk at the end of our beds with shelving all above it. We had to share a large wardrobe but that didnt bother me as I'm a minimalist and didn't bring a lot with me, this was just off from the front door to the room. Another door was opposite which led into our shared bathroom. There was a claw foot bath and a seperate walk in shower. The sink had a huge mirror above it and there was loads of cupboard space in there.

Living the life of luxury, are we? I thought, Damn, I could get used to this. "Hey, Mina, have you seen the bathroom? It's huge!" she came over and popped her head over the side of the door frame.

"Oh wow, that bath looks amazing! Lemme just finish unpacking my clothes and I'll come have a proper look!" I nod and smile, inspecting the room.

Walking back into the bedroom, I shake my black leather jacket off hanging it up on the back of the door and slide my (also black), lace up boots off.

I put my hands into my jeans pocket and tilt my head to the side, my long h/c hair falling over my shoulder. "Uhhh, what are you doing?" I laughed watching Mina try and squeeze all her *toys * into her bedside table.

Mina jumped up, turned around and hid her hands behind her back "Uuuuh, nothing! Wh-what, do you mean?" she laughed sheepishly.

"Oh, c'mon. Like I care, I know all your little secrets!" I smiled and waved her off walking over to my bed.

"You do?" I just look at her and raise my eyebrows. "Ohhh, you do." her eyes going wide and turning back around.

I unzipped my suitcase and started putting my clothes away and grabbed my laptop putting it on my desk. I sat down and spun the chair to test. I nod and smile, giving it my seal of approval.

"Y/N, I'm starving, do you want to go and grab something to eat?" she said as she grabbed her shoes and jacket to slip back on.

"Sure! Where you thinking? Oh wait, I think I saw a pizza place just before we got on campus. Should we try there?" She hummed her reply and smiled.

~~~~~~

"Ugh, this Pizza is gooooooood." I smile and chew as Mina nods her approval as she continues eating. I look up and wipe my chin with the back of my hand and notice someone I didn't think I'd see anytime soon again. "Mina, don't look now, but its...."