Chapter 6 - Party Time

Our first week at College seemed to fly by. Me and Katsuki seemed to be getting on quite well since the start of the week and had been having small text conversations every day. I think Mina was starting to catch on to it though...

"Hey, Y/N, you okay?" she waves her hand in front of my phone screen. "You've not got off your phone all day!" I look up quickly and lock my phone screen.

"Oh, hey, sorry! I've been talking to Kat-Uh, i mean, Bakugo a lot recently." I say. "He's actually a lot nicer than he used to be." I smile shyly, my phone vibrates in my hand and I bite my lip as I look back down at my phone. "Do you mind...?"

"Fine, whatever!" She huffs and waves me off as she lays down on her bed with her laptop.  Ugh, i feel so bad... I've been neglecting her.

"Hey, Mina, do you wanna do something, just us two this weekend? No phones." I put my hands up. She looks at me and smiles, nodding excitedly. I look back down at my phone.

>What are you doing
  tonight?

Nothing, why? <

>Kiri's having a party.
  You coming?

Sure, where and <
when? Can I bring Mina?

>Fine. I'll pick you up at 8.

I smile to myself, and look up at Mina. "There's a party at Kiri's tonight, do you wanna go?" I ask.

"YES! Oh my god, our first college party!" She jumps out of bed and runs to the wardrobe. "What shall we wear...?" she hums and thumbs through her clothes..."Ah-Ha! This will do nicely." I smile at her and laugh.

"Excited, are we?" she pokes her tongue out at me.

"and you're not? What are you wearing anyway?" She asks as she holds the dress up against her body and sways around infront of the mirror.

"This...?" I shrug. "I don't know it's only Kiri's house."

She raises an eyebrow at me "Yeah...like hell you are. Isn't Baakuugoo gonna be there?" She teases me and rolls out his name.

"Well, yeah, he's picking us up. But so?" I play with my fingers and look down.

"Don't even. Why are you lying to yourself?" She shakes her head at me. Then her eyes open wide and a wicked grin spreads across her face. "Can I dress you tonight?"

I look up, "Uh, no." I laugh. "I don't think so..." I get up and walk towards the wardrobe.

"Oh c'mooonnn, pleeeassseee?" she pleads with me. I just look at her and roll my neck.

"Ugh, fine." I point my finger at her. "But nothing crazy!"

"Pinky promise!" She holds her pinky up to me to shake.

I smile softly and fold my pinky into hers. "Alright.." She smiles the biggest smile at me and shoves me out of the way to search the wardrobe.

~~~~~

It was 7:45pm and Mina was just doing the finishing touches to my Make-up. "There!" she exclaims. "Go take a look." She smirks at me.

I get up and make my way over to the mirror. My mouth gapes open, Damn, who knew I could look like that! "Wow Mina, I look good!"

I'm wearing a burgandy suspender skirt that has braces going up over my shoulders. There is a few straps going across the middle too. I have a plain black button up shirt on underneath that has a diamante collar and some Black heels with ribbons to tie across the fronts of my ankles in a bow. I feel so girly... There's a small dainty pearl shaped necklace with matching earings too. She's given me dark smokey eyes with winged eyeliner and mascara. I have a small bit of blush on my cheeks and my lips are a dark red. My hair is laying just below my shoulders with small curls at the ends. I tuck my fringe behind my ear and give a small smile.

My phone vibrates on my bedside table and I walk over to it and pick it up. "Hey, Mina, He's outside. Are you ready?" She nods at me, gives me a big smile and picks up her bag. I smile back at her and do the same. "Alright, let's go."

Katsuki is leaning against the hood of his car, he's wearing a pair of dark jeans and a blue shirt with a black tee underneath and converses on his feet. Damn, he looks good. He looks up as he hears our heels clacking on the floor and quickly stands up straight.

He gives me a small smile "You look amazing, Y/N." he says as he walks closer to the steps to take my hand and guide me to the car.

I smile back at him "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I laugh.

Mina clears her throat. "Oh, hey Mina." He looks at her, smiles and then looks straight back into my eyes.

She gives a small wave and shakes her head. "Hey, don't mind me, I'll just get in the back!" She laughs and opens the door as Katsuki opens mine for me.

"Thanks." I say and smooth my skirt down as I get into the seat and close the door. He runs around the car and gets into his seat.

He starts the car and starts driving. "He can't take his eyes off you!" Mina leans forward and whispers in my ear. I wave her off and bite my lip as i look at him. Our eyes lock again as we stopped at a light and smile at eachother.

I clear my throat, "So, uh, who's coming tonight?"

The lights turn green. "I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm pretty sure you know everyone though. It's mainly everyone from school, I guess. It'll be like a reunion of sorts."

"Cool!" Mina says. "I can't wait to see everyone again." We both agree.

"Not much longer, it's just around the corner."