Chapter 19 - Mina & Kiri

It was the morning after and Kat and I were downstairs eating some cereal when Kiri came down to join us. "Oh hey, Y/N. I didn't realise you stayed the night." He waves to me and grabs the milk from the fridge.

Me and Kat share a small smile and I nod my head. "Yeah, it was pretty late last night when the movie finished, so Kat offered for me to stay." He places his hand on my knee and squeezes it while we continue to eat.

"That's fair. Hey... Uh.. Has Mina said anything to you? About me, I mean?" he asks, not looking at me, fixed on his task of making cereal.

"Mhmm, actually, she did." I say matter of factly. "You both need to talk it out... 'cause neither of you have a clue what happened that night." He looks over his shoulder, his eyebrows pursed together. I point my spoon at him. "You didn't even try to talk to her, in the morning! You just let her leave, completely oblivious."

"Hey, I--" he starts.

"Alright! Calm down, the both of you. Mina doesn't know what went down that night either man. You both remember passing out, then waking up in the morning." Katsuki shrugs his shoulders and slides off his stool, he walks over to Kiri. "You just gotta talk to her." He pats his shoulder, Kiri flinches at the touch.

"Right. Yeah. I'll talk to her soon..." He says.

"Noooo... You'll talk to her today!" I command.

His eyes open wide at me, then he looks to Kat for help. He just shrugs at him and walks out of the room, "What can I say? She's fiesty."

I hop off my stool, placing my bowl in the sink and following Kat. "TALK. TO. HER." I enunciate each word slowly so that he hears me. He nods at me, too scared to reply and takes his phone out, seemingly to call or text Mina.

~~~~~

*20 minutes later *

>I LOVE YOU

>THANK YOU SO MUCH

>AHHHH

Huh? <

>YOU NEED TO
GET HOME NOW!!

WHY ARE WE
SHOUTING?<

>IM EXCITED!

>Come help me?

>Please?

I'm intrigued.<

Be home in 30.<

>Yay!

Well that was confusing. I laugh to myself. I'm guessing this has something to do with Kiri.

"What are you smirking at?" Kat asks me with a smile.

"Mina is crazy, that's what." I shake my head and slide off his lap that I'm sat on. He pulls me back down by my waist, not letting me go. "Oh, as much as I'd love to stay wrapped up in your arms all day, Mina has asked me for some help with something."

"Help with what?" He asks curiously, letting me go.

I nod my head towards Kiri who has had his interest piqued at a certain someones name and he's watching our conversation.

"Ohh, I get you." He smirks at me, Kiri looks between the two of us, completely lost.

"Huh? Why are you both staring at me?" He asks, confused.

"No reason..." I say, slyly as Katsuki walks over to where he's sitting. "So, what are your plans for later?"

"Uhh, plans?" He asks.

"Yes, plans, shitty hair." Katsuki laughs and slaps him upside the head.

He rubs the back of his head and sighs. "Wait, what? You mean with Mina?"

"Well, duh!" I say as we both laugh at him.

"Oh, well theres a carnival in the next town over, so I thought I'd take her there. Does that sound cool?" he says nonchalantly.

I jump up excited. "Ooh, I love it! Kat can we go? Can we, can we??" I ask like a child, jumping up and down.

He just smiles at me. "As long as this one doesn't mind us tagging along."

Kiri shakes his head. "No, that'd be great actually, you can drive us there." Kat just rolls his eyes.

"Great! It's a date...well, double date! I cant wait!" I say clapping my hands.

*A/N - Sorry it's short, I just needed to get something out as I had nearly forgotten! I'll make the next one extra long to make up for it :) *