Chapter 13 - Date Night

After having a relaxed evening to pamper ourselves, nap and Mina helping me get ready by doing my hair and make up, she convinced me into wearing the new dress that I bought earlier.

I slip the dark green dress on over my head and then look at myself in the mirror. It fits my every curve perfectly and floats out from the waist down, it stops just short of my knees but is longer at the back where it goes to about mid-calf length, there is small straps for my shoulders, and a v shaped neckline with a lace overlay on the dress.

"Hey, Mina, will you do me up please?" I ask pulling my hair over my shoulder and holding it for her.

"Girl, you looking fine in this dress." She zips me up and then pats my dress down for me. "Honestly, you look amazing. That colour really suits you." She bites her lip then holds her finger up. "You're missing just one thing!"

"And what's that?" I ask as I watch her enter the wardrobe.

"Don't worry! You'll see!" She shouts.

I slip some dainty earrings in and a matching necklace which fits just in the centre of my chest while I wait. "Does that wardrobe lead to Narnia or something? How long does it take to get whatever it is you're getting?" I laugh.

"Shut up, I have to find them! Ah-Ha!"
She passes me a pair of stilleto heels in black.

"Mina... You do realise I'm just going to his house right...?" I say holding them out from me and frowning. "I'm waaay too dressy as it is."

"Just trust me, okay! You're gonna look amazing. A girl of you I will make yet!" She says grinning.

I look between her and the shoes multiple times. "You're just lucky we're the same size and that I even got this today, it's the first dress I've bought since prom, let alone wore heels!"

"Psshhh, just put them on! He's waiting for you."

~~~~~

I walk (Well, stumble more like) outside to meet Katsuki and he's leaning against his car. Holy shit, he looks fucking good. He's wearing black trousers with a red shirt, a black vest coat and a black tie, plus he gives me his amazing smile just to top it all off. My mouth opens wide and I look back at Mina, "Are you serious right now?" I mouth at her. She smiles and gives me a wink then walks back inside.

"Hey," He says looking me up and taking my hand. "You look beautiful." He gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you, you look pretty damn good yourself." I say, smiling. "What happened to watching a movie?" I ask with a laugh.

"I thought I'd take you out, is that okay? Unless you'd rather...?" he starts.

"No, no this is fine. I mean its more than fine, I'm excited!" I practically shout at him.

He laughs. "Alright, I've booked us a table somewhere. I hope you like italian."

~~~~~

We're sat opposite eachother at a really high-end restaurant. I know its posh as all the staff are in black with white aprons around their waists and a cloth over their arms. Theres also a bottle of wine waiting for us at the table.

The server passes us two menus that are in leather books. "Anything I can get you before you order?" He asks.

I smile and shake my head at Katsuki. "No, the wine is fine for now, thanks." The waiter bows his head and walks away.

"Kat, this place looks expensive. You didn't have to do this." I say with a smile.

"Honestly, I wanted to. I want you to know I don't just want your body or whatever. You've come to mean a lot to me recently... And I want, no, need you to know that." He takes my hand from across the table and brings it to his lips to kiss my knuckles.

There's butterflies in my belly and I can honestly say I understand the phrase "weak at the knees" right now. I bite my lip, "Oh, Kat. You mean alot to me too. I'd feel so lost without you now." He let's go of my hand and smiles as he looks at his menu.

What is he doing to me? I smile at look at my menu too. "What are you thinking? And.. Just so you know, I'm really not a salad kinda gal." I laugh.

"Honestly, I think I already knew that. Maybe a steak? To be quite honest this isn't really my kind of thing." he laughs sheepishly.

"I'm so glad you said that, it's really not mine either. I don't even know what half of these dishes are." I say incredulously.

"Do you wanna just get out of here?" I nod and smirk. "I think I have something thats abit more up our alley. C'mon, lets go."

"Wait, we're gonna have to be quick about this..." I say as I undo my shoes. He looks at me quizzically then realisation hits him and he nods in understanding.

I smirk at him and get up, holding my shoes in one hand and take his hand with my other. We make a run for it.

Once we get back into the car we're laughing so much we can't breath. "Oh my god, that was amazing. I've never done anything like that before!"

"Me either." He laughs and starts the engine.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll just have to wait and see he smirks and pulls out.