Chapter 39 - Katsuki

Katsuki's POV

I stand stock still in panic. What just happened? I can't bring my body to move and I feel my body writhing in anger. A hand reaches out and touches my shoulder, bringing me back to my senses and I turn into it angrily, throwing it away.

That's when I realise it's Kiri. He looks at me wide eyed. "Sorry, bro. Didn't mean to startle you." He pulls his hand away. "What should we do?"

"I--" I try to speak, but my throat is too dry, I clear my throat and start again. "I have to go after her." That's when realisation hits me. "Wait!" I whip out my phone and turn on the tracker app that Y/N reminded me of. I hold it up to Mina and Kiri. "There, look! There she is. Come on, we have to get to her before something happens."

"Don't you think we should call the police?" Mina asks softly.

"No! She is my girlfriend and I will not stand by and wait for someone else to lose her. I won't let her get hurt. Not this time." They nod to me in affirmation, which allows me to surge forward and hail a cab. Why didn't I just bring my car? I scold my self and walk towards the cab, Kiri and Mina follow me close behind.

~~~~~

"Wait, she's stopped! Look, this must be where he's taken her." I smile confidently at Kiri and Mina and they smile back. "Drive, take us here please?" The driver nods his head and makes a turn following the map.

A few minutes pass when the driver says "Here you go." He has stopped in the middle of a road, with fields surrounding. No buildings in sight.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask him, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Just look at the map, its exactly where that pinpoint is." He says with a sigh. "That'll be $27.50."

"Fine. Here." I hand him the cash. "Keep the change." I say gruffly as I step out of the car.

"Thank you!" Mina says to the driver as he pulls away.

"So, where is she?" Kiri asks as he looks around. "You sure this is where the tracker stops?"

"Yeah. Look!" I show him the phone. "I don't get it, where is she?" I groan. "C'mon, we have to look for her."

"Maybe he's got her in some kind of underground lair or something?" Kiri offers. "He seems the type atleast."

I smile softly at his comment as I know he's just trying to cheer me up. "Yeah, you're right."

We've been looking around in the surrounding area for a while when Mina calls out from the tall grass. "I've found Y/N's phone!"

I rush over to her. "What the fuck? Its not even broken, or anything." I take it from her and inspect it. My hands are shaking. "Where is she?" I say softly.

"Maybe he just threw it away?" Mina offers.

"Why are you both so calm? Y/N has gone off with Shinsou. She's missing!" I shout at them, losing my cool.

I'm shaking with anger and I can't contain it anymore. My body drops to my heels and I sit there, holding my head and rocking. I slam my fist down onto the floor. "FUCK!"

"We know, Kat. But there's nothing we can do right now, we've followed the tracker. She's not here. We need to get some help, now." Kiri says as he places his hand on my shoulder again.

My face contorts and I look at him. "I won't lose her, Kiri. I can't." My vision goes blurry.

"You won't, we'll find her, I promise." Mina says as she looks between Kiri and I. "But Kiri is right, we need to tell the police." I nod slowly.

"Come on, let's go to the station and get some help." Kiri stands there, his hand held out to me.

I look back down to the floor, I see nothing but watery pools now and when I look back up to them they're just a blur of red and pink. "Alright." I say as I take his hand and stand back up.