Chapter 28 - Katsuki POV

Katsuki POV

I'm walking the shore of the beach when I notice someone is standing alone, leaning against one of those big rocks and walk up to them.

"Hey!" I call. "What're you--? Oh. It's you." I say as I slowly come to realise who it is.

"Hey, Kitty." She purrs. "I thought I'd see you here!"

"Don't call me that, Himiko. What're you doing here?" I say looking out towards the ocean.

"Huh? It's a party? Touya brought me with him." She says and hops off of the rock, walking towards me. "I've missed you."

"And I haven't missed you. What are you really doing here?" I look at her.

"Alright... You got me! I wanted to see you..." She walks closer to me and places her hands on my chest, rubbing it. "I thought we could hang out like old times.."

"Himiko, get off me." I put my hands on her waist to push her off.

"Don't push me away Kitty, I know you like it." She whispers into my ear as she nips it. I try to push her away again as she slides her arms up and around my neck and leans in as if to kiss me.

"K-Katsuki..?" I hear a small voice beside me and look to it.

Shit. "Y/N? Where did you come from? I thought you were--?

"You thought what? That I would be over there and not see you hook up with someone?" She says, her face contorting. "You know what? Fuck you. Get out of my face." She throws the remainder of her drink in my face and storms off.

I'm at a loss for words. I push Himiko away and step closer to Y/N as I wipe the drink off my face. I raise my arm toward her, "Wait, Y/N. IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I SWEAR!" My voice gets louder the further away she gets.

"No, Kat! Just fuck off, and leave me alone! I hope your happy." She says as she turns back around and walks away.

I run my hands through my hair and fling the nearest thing I could find, which happened to be one of those totem poles, at the big rock. "FUCK!" I scream.

What the fuck do I do now?

Himiko walks up to me and strokes my arm softly. "You don't need her, I'm here. You can have me if you'd like?" She says with her beady eyes look right at me.

"No, Himiko. Fuck off, you've caused enough drama for one day." I shove her away and run up the beach to find Y/N.

~~~~~

I spot Kiri and Denki talking and I run up to them. "Have either of you seen, Y/N?"

"She just came running past? What's up, bro?" Kiri asks.

I pull him to the side. "Himiko is here." I run my hand through my hair and lean my other on my waist. "She saw me with her."

"Ah shit." He says with a frown. "I'm sure it's fine, she'll cool off in a bit."

"Nah man. She was deadly. Himiko had her arms all over me and trying to kiss me." I groan and and sit on the floor. "Shit, if it were the other way around I'd have punched the shit into the guy. I know what it must have looked like."

"Shit, Bro." He kneels on the floor next to me and lays his arm across my shoulders. My head is in my lap and my hands across my head.

"What the fuck do I do, Kiri?" I ask desperately.

"Uh, you're gonna have to explain it to her...and uh... Here she comes so, yeah. Good luck!" He says quickly and rushes from my side. Nice, man.

I look up and she's standing not far from me. "You!" She points at me. "You have some explaining to do. NOW! No excuses." I panic and I can feel the sweat coming. My eyes flick between the girls surrounding her and I stand up. She steps closer to me, her hands on her hips. "Well?!"

I gulp, "Uh, can we talk in private?"

"No. We can't." She's now crossing her arms across her chest. "You need to tell me exactly what I saw just now. Right. Now."

I rub my hand down my face and then wrap it around my neck. I sigh, "Okay. But, it really wasn't what it looked like. I swear."

"Then who the fuck is she?" she says through gritted teeth and getting in my face. Fuck, she's livid.

I lean back slightly and step back to make some room between us. "Sh-Shes an old fling.. I--I didn't know she would be coming!" I should not have said that, I shouldn't have said that. Fuck.

"An old fling? Ooohooo, so you thought you'd start things back up again, did you?" I can see her running her tongue around her teeth and then click it. "Could have atleast told me first." She turns around, but I grab her arm. "Get. The fuck. Off me." I let her go.

"Y/N. Please, let me explain." I plead with her. Please don't leave me...

"No. I'm done." She walks away from me, leaving me to stare after her.
.
.
.
My heart breaks into a million pieces. Fuck, that hurts. Y/N... I... I can't bring myself to say anything, there's a knot in my throat, and my heart is literally hurting. I collapse to the floor and don't hide the tears.