Chapter 21 - Carnival Pt. 2

I can feel my body shaking stil, in both anger and fear. Shinsou? Why? I haven't seen him in months...I feel someone come up behind me and slide their hands around my waist. I feel my body tense and I jump slightly at the feel of their touch. I close my eyes tight. "Hey, it's just me. It's alright." I feel Katsuki say softly. My body relaxes and I open my eyes.

"Sorry. I just..." I shake my head. "I dont even know." I bring one of my hands up to the bridge of my nose and rub it as I close my eyes tightly again.

He comes around my body and brings me into a tight hug, one hand on my head. "It's okay, I'm here." he says softly into my hair. "You don't have to explain anything to me, I could tell he upset you... I'm here for you, Y/N. When you're ready you can tell me about it... if you want to." He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my forehead.

I pull on his shirt, trying to bring him closer to me. "Thank you." I sniffle and feel a tear fall down my cheek. I push myself away slightly. "Ugh, why am I crying?!" I laugh softly. "I'm sorry Kat. I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"Don't apologise, it's fine." He wipes away the tear with the pad of his thumb. "Let's sit back down and eat our food, yeah?" I nod my head at him and follow him as he intertwined our fingers, pulling me softly back to the picnic bench.

We sit in a comfortable silence as we eat our food. My mind is racing...remembering...

*****Flashback*****

"What do you want from me?" I scream.

"You know what I want." He says menacingly.

"Just leave me alone, please..." I say weakly.

He pulls my face up by my chin. I feel his warm breath on my face. "You know that's not gonna happen. Now get on your knees and beg!"

*****Flashback ends*****

Katsuki places his hand on top of mine then interwines his fingers through mine again, bringing me back.

He gives me a soft smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, uh--sorry. Just can't get out of my mind.."

"Do you want to talk about it?" His eyebrows come together in concern.

I shake my head quickly. "No!" My eyes shut tightly. "No, sorry, I--I can't. Not yet." I breath heavily.

"Hey, I told you you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." He strokes my cheek softly. I lean into his hand and nod my head.

"Do you want to go?" He asks me.

"No, it's fine, honestly. I was enjoying myself..until--"  I gulp. "No, let's stay." I reply with a small smile.

"Alright. Let's go find something to do, then." I give him a soft smile and nod.

~~~~~

We head for the ferris wheel and I notice theres no queue. "Hey, look, there's no queue. C'mon!" I point at it and drag him.

"I see you've cheered up then." I just give him a look and tug his arm. "Alriiiight, I'm coming."

We hand our coins over to the Carny and step into the seats. Its not like some other ones I've been in with just a small bench that has a metal bar to come over our laps, this one is a small kind of room(?) with a door and a roof. Its open though with windows and a metal frame is all around us and we sit inside it, opposite eachother.

I lean against the wall of the cart and look out the window as we slowly go up. "Why are you sitting all the way over there?" He asks me softly. "Come here!"

I smile and get up to move over to him. The cart jolts making me fall onto him. I'm on my knees, head in his crotch and my hands on his thighs.

"Woooah, I know you like me, but this is a bit extreme even for me!" He laughs and helps me up.

"Shut up, you know I fell." I tap his arm as I sit down.

"Yeah, I know. I've fallen for you too." He says with a smirk.

"You're quick today, aren't you?" I scoff and he just smiles and wraps his arm around me.

"C'mere." He cups my face and brings our lips together. "I've missed these lips today."

Our faces still close together, I smile into his lips "I've missed yours too.." I bring our mouths together again.

He stops the kiss and looks into my eyes. "I love you, Y/N. I hope you know that." I look away shyly and bite my lip. "You can tell me anything, okay?"

I nod my head, "I know, I love you too." I kiss him softly again, turning into him, making the kiss deepen.

He tugs on my shirt softly, I understand and put my knees either side of him and straddle him. I put both my hands on his face and kiss him again. His hands find my ass and he squeezes gently. It gets quite heated.

We make out for a short while before breaking away for air, flushed, our lips are swollen slightly and we're breathing heavily. I bite my lip and rest my forehead against his.

"We gotta stop doing this in public..." I say, breathlessly, he licks his lips and nods, staring at my mouth, he brings his lips closer to mine again.

Then suddenly the cart comes to a jolting stop. We both look up and we're back down on the ground.

"Shit.." I laugh. The carny is looking at us with his eyebrows raised. I jump off of Katsuki's lap and laugh, I look down at him.

He's shuffling in his seat, trying to adjust himself and he looks me dead in the eyes before getting up. I blush and look away, biting my lip again.

He leans in close to my ear and whispers "Look what you do to me.." this sends a shiver down my spine and I gasp as he walks out of the cart in front of me. Leaving me flustered.

"Are you getting out, or what?" The carny asks grumpily.

"Sorry!" I rush out and catch up to Katsuki, taking his hand. He looks down at me and smirks knowing how flustered he made me feel.