Chapter 16 - Bathe With Me?

While Kat goes down to talk to Kiri I get myself out of my dress and walk into his bathroom to sort myself out. Well damn, there is no shower. Of course he'd be a bath kind of guy! I giggle to myself imagining him taking a soak in a bath full of bubbles wearing a towel around his hair, a face mask and cucumber on his eyes. If only!

I start to run myself a bath and look through the copious amounts of toiletries that he has. Shower gel, bath creme, bath bubbles, bath bombs, shower oil, shampoo, conditioner. Woah, he has more product than me. What? Well that image is becoming more and more real now. Which just makes me giggle even more. I grab one of the bottles and pour in a fair amount, swish it around abit in the water to create some bubbles and turn back around to look in the mirror.

"Ugh..." I groan to myself, running my hand through my hair. My once tidy hair is now all windswept and knotty. I take my brush from my bag and try to brush out as much of the knots as I can before washing it. "Ouch!" I give up and put my brush to the side.

I turn back to the bath and notice its pretty full now so turn off the taps, slip out of my underwear and step into the lushious water. I sink back and let my head rest on the back of the bath closing my eyes.

Not two minutes later I hear the door to his bedroom squeak open and Katsuki calling me. "I'm in here." I answer.

He knocks the door, "Can I come in...?" he asks.

I pull some more of the bubbles over my chest to make sure I'm fully covered and say "Okay, just.. Don't look!" I giggle.

The doors slowly opens and he looks in nervously. "Hey." He says.

"Hey," I sit up a bit more straight in the water. "Everything okay?"

"Uh, Kind of... " he says, looking up. His eyes open wide and then he looks back down sheepishly. "Sorry!"

I laugh. "It's okay. Why don't you join me?" I ask.

He looks back up "Are you sure?" I nod my head and smile. "Alright." He starts to unbotton his waistcoat and I bite my lip. Shit, this wasn't a good idea... Or is it? He shucks it off then begins to slowly unbotton his shirt. He leaves it on once its unbuttoned and goes to the belt on his trousers, he unbuckles it and says "Are you enjoying the show?" I gasp and cover my face with my hands.

I can feel his hands touch mine as he pulls them away. His face is so close to mine. "You don't have to look away from me. I wouldn't undress in front of you otherwise, would I?" He says while planting a kiss on my forehead.

I bite my lip again and look at the ceiling. I can hear him slide the belt from his trousers, unbotton and then unzip them. I can't stop my eyes from finding him again.

I can see his abs tense as he bends slightly to take his trousers off. He's now just in his unbuttoned shirt and a pair of tight black boxers, that are leaving NOTHING to the imagination. I can feel my cheeks flushing and I lick my lips in anticipation.

He slides his shirt off of his shoulders and throws it to the side. Next are his socks to come off. I can feel my breath hitch as I wait for the last item to leave his body but feel myself disappointed as he turns himself around and smirks over his shoulder before he slides them off. "No peaking, missy." He says slyly and I let out the breath that I didn't realise I had been holding.

I giggle as he walks over, covering himself. I slide myself up the bath as he gets in and I hold my knees to my chest resting my chin on them.

"Hey." I say as he leans back, his arms either side of the bath, I can feel his feet slide up the bath and touch the sides of my legs.

"Hey, come here?" He asks with a smile. I slide over and turn myself around so my back is against his chest. I let my head rest on his shoulder as I look up at him. He turns his face to me and kisses me softly.

"What did Kiri want?" I ask. He looks away and sighs. I furrow my brow at him. "Everything okay?"

"Well, maybe you can shed some light on this.. But he said he can't remember what happened between him and Mina last night..."

"Really?" I find his hand in the water and interwine my fingers with his. He smiles.

"Yeah, he says he woke up arse naked in his bed and doesn't know what happened. All he remembers is them 'doing stuff' and then passing out."

"So, they didn't have sex?" I ask.

"Not that he can remember, no." He replies.

"Well, thats a relief! Mina has been worried sick all day thinking they had unprotected sex and she couldn't even remember it." I laugh. "She's gonna be so happy when I tell her."

"Well that's nice! I feel bad for Kiri, he actually really likes her and she wishes they hadn't done anything!" He says back to me, shaking his head.

"Wait, he does? She likes him too!" I say as I turn my body so I can look at him better. "She was only scared that something had happened that they might later on regret!"

His mouth forms an 'Oh' as he nods, realisation setting in. Then pulls me back to him. "I'll talk to him, get him to call her and clear things up."

"Thanks," I say, placing a hand on his one cheek and kissing the other.

~~~~~

We've been in the bath so long that our skin has become all crinkled, the bubbles are almost gone and the water has gone cold. "I think we should get out now." I laugh softly looking at my fingers.

"You're right. I'll go first and get you a towel." As he says that he stands in the bath, but at the same time I turn around...to come face to face with his manhood. I cover my face with my hands and laugh. "Oh my god, Y/N. I'm so sorry!" He says in hysterics as well and gets out quickly, grabbing a towel to cover himself and grabs one for me, turning around to dry himself off.

"It's okay, honestly it's fine." I laugh taking the towel from him. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and stand confidently. "Turn around, It's only fair." I say, and open my eyes.

He stands there with his back to me, and turns slowly keeping his eyes closed. "Are you sure?"

I bite my lip, "Yes."

He opens his eyes and a smile spreads across his face. "Well shit, you look even better with your clothes off than you do with them on. And thats saying something."

He then walks over to me dropping his towel and picking up my slippery body, bridal style, then placing me down on the floor. He wraps me in a hug.

"Fuck me...you look good." He says kissing my shoulder.

"Okay..." I whisper.

He looks up at me, his mouth open. "What did you just say?"

I close my eyes tight and then open them to look into his eyes. "I said 'Okay'."

"Really?" I nod quickly and bury my head in his chest.

*A/N - Sorry this ones super long! But I hope you enjoy. I won't keep you waiting too long for the next chapter I promise!*