Chapter 23 - Games Night Pt. 2

After everyone seemed to coerce me into playing strip poker, I found myself to be enjoying it. And guess who turned out to be pretty good, and who was pretty bad at it?

Katsuki was sat there with a scowl on his face, just in his boxers. Mina was also topless at this point, not that she gave a damn, Kiri was giving her side long glances every now and again and you could tell she was enjoying the attention. Kiri and I only had to lose our shoes and socks so far, luckily for us.

Mina dealt out the cards to us, I took a peak. Ace of diamonds and a 10 of spades. Holy shit. 21. I keep a poker face. Kiri raised by 1 chip, Kat met his raise, I kept eye contact with him and said "I raise you - 10 chips." His eyes twitch at me.

"Hit me." he says, a 7 lands on the table. "Hit me." Mina raises her eyebrows and throws down a card. Its a 6. "Shit, I bust." Kiri says as he flips his cards and sighs, taking his shirt off over his head. Mina licks her lips at him and smiles shyly, he gives her a smirk and takes her hand across the table.

Katsuki holds my gaze. "Hit me." She throws down a card, its an ace. He gives a mischievous smile. "I call your 5, and raise you another 2." He smirks at me and leans back in his chair.

Either he's got good cards, or he's amazing at bluffing. I place 2 more chips down. "I call you."

"Alright, show 'em." Mina says.

We turn our cards over, he's holding a 4 and a 6. 21. Not as good as mine though. I smirk as he looks at my cards. I can almost see the steam come out of his ears as his face goes beet red in anger. "Fuck!" He yells, slamming his cards on the table.

"Hand 'em over, bitch." I say smugly, holding my hand out and leaning back in my chair, bringing my feet up to rest on the table.

He stands in front of me, boldly. Stares me in the eyes as he places his fingers in the waist band of his boxers. I feel my face flush red and lick my lips at this Godly sight. He slowly starts to slip them down his hips, I gulp, I see the V of his waist and he brings one of his hands up to cover himself (much to my disappointment) as he lets them drop to the floor and takes them from around his ankles. He throws them at me, I catch them and smirk at him.

"Shit guys, get a room!" Kiri says with a laugh. Kat just sits down butt naked on the sofa and covers himself with a cushion. He looks at his phone, still with a scowl on his face.

"You guys can't talk, you've been flirting and giving eachother the eyes since we got back!" I point at them.

Mina just turns her body away shyly and smiles. Kiri's eyes roam her body again, just as they have done all night and then looks at me, realising and brings his hand up to scratch the back of his head.

"Just fuck already will you!" Kat says playfully. His mood seems to have lifted a bit seeing his friend so needy.

Kiri catches her eyes and walks over to her slowly, he slides both of his hands around her bare waist and pulls on her waist, roughly, so she's close to him, and she in turn wraps her arms around his neck, kissing him.

I look away from them and look at Kat. Wanting them to have this private moment. I sit next to him and take his hand. "You okay?"

"Well, I'd like to put my clothes back on, but yeah, I'm fine." He says.

I giggle, and realise I'm still holding his boxers in my other hand, "Here." He takes them from me and I look back over to where Mina and Kiri were standing to find they had both disappeared. "Oh, well looks like they're gonna have some fun."

"Who said we can't have some fun too?" he says softly, leaning into my neck and kissing it.

"Kat!" I say slapping him softly and laughing. "Stop it and put your clothes back on!"

He gets up with a groan, walking with his back to me. "That ass do be looking fine though..." I say with a smirk.

He smiles over his shoulder and taps it, which just makes me entirely crease up into hysterics on the sofa, he continues out of the room.

By the time I've stopped laughing, I'm wiping tears away and my stomach is hurting from laughing so much. He comes over, now in some pj bottoms, "You finished yet?" he puts his hand out to help me up with a smirk.

"Oh man, that was funny." I say, breathlessly.

"No, I think that alcohol has gotten to your head a little too much." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "Hey, its getting pretty late, do you wanna head up to bed?"  I nod with a smile.

*A/N - Sorry its bad but I kinda ran out of inspiration and just wanted to get something out! Nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed! I'll write something longer (and better) tomorrow to make up for it.*