Chapter 32 - Catch Up

"Do you want to do something today?" Katsuki asks me. Once I had calmed down a bit, we went downstairs and he had just started to make us some comfort food, in the form of Waffles (the sweet kind).

My eyes are still puffy and red and I'm holding a tissue in my hand that I've been using to wipe my nose. I sniffle softly. "Like what? I don't think I really feel up to going anywhere..."

"That's okay, we can stay here and watch a movie or something..? Or.. Maybe you and Mina could do something together? It's up to you." He says as he pours the batter into the waffle iron, looking at me.

"That sounds good.. I haven't spent much time with just Mina lately. I'll see if she's free." I smile warmly at him, he smiles back and continues. "What will you do?" I ask him.

"Well, like you, I've not really been with Kiri much. I might see if he wants a gaming session, tonight." He smirks. "I'll beat his ass."

Just as he says that, Kiri and Mina are standing in the doorway, "Sounds like a plan, bro. But I'm gonna beat your ass!" he says as we all laugh.

~~~~~

"So, shall we get some supplies for tonight?" Mina asks excitedly as she pops her head into Katsuki's room. I just give her a small smile and nod as I gather my stuff and put them into an overnight bag.

We're going back to our dorm for the night so we can have some time to ourselves without the boys. We had decided we're going to have a bit of a pamper session and just unwind in general.

"You read--?" I ask as I open the door to Kiri's room. "Wooo-okay." I close my eyes and drop my bag as I slap myself with my hands to cover my face and turn around quickly.

Kiri is standing with his back to the door butt naked. "Duuuude, you ever heard of knocking?" he asks.

"Sorry! I'm looking for Mina..." I turn slightly and peak through my fingers. That's when I notice her pink hair at his crotch level. Holy shit, I actually just walked in on them... "Uhh... I'm gonna go..."

"Just give us five minutes. Go find Katsuki and make yourself busy, too!" He laughs.

I pick up my bag and rush out of the room shutting the door behind me. I'm walking down the hall completely shocked and trying to forget what I just saw when I walk into something firm but slightly soft. I look up to see Katsuki. He raises his eyebrow and gives me a smirk. "You okay?" He asks.

"Uuuhhh, totally! Yeah, I'm good. Not like I just walked in on Mina giving head at all.. Yeah I'm good." I blurt out nervously.

"What?" He laughs at me. "Really? Didn't you knock before walking in?"

"Shut up! I wasn't expecting to see that... We were getting ready to leave!" I say quickly.

"I know, I know." He pulls me close and rests his chin on my head. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

"Shh. I'm not cute." I hear him chuckle at that and I frown into his chest.

"Okaaaaayy... Uh, I'm ready Y/N." I turn around to see Mina coming out of the room and adjusting herself. I raise my eyebrow at her and shake my head with a laugh. "Sorry!" she joins in.

"Whatever, let's just go." I say as we walk to Katsuki's car.

~~~~~

After the short car journey and trip to the store, we arrive back at the dorms and I turn to Katsuki and give him a small kiss on the cheek, get out of the car and go to walk away.

"Uh, I don't think so." He follows me out of the car and pulls me back in for a kiss, "You're not leaving me without kissing me properly." He kisses me deeply and holds my waist, keeping me close to him. "I'm going to miss you." He whispers when we pull away.

"I know, I'm going to miss you too." I rest my head against his chest and give him a small smile. "It's only one night, you know. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? I love you."

"I know. It just seems so long...I love you too. Text me later, okay?" I nod with a smile and we kiss softly before he gets back into his car. "Have fun!" I nod my head and wave as he drives away.

"Alright, now its time to get the party starteeeddd!" Mina says with a smirk.

"Mina, we're having a quiet night in just us two remember?" I say.

"Uuuh, sure... Just us two. Yeah." She laughs nervously.

"Mina. What have you done?" I ask and stand firmly on the spot.

"I thought it'd be nice to invite the rest of the girls over... So we could have a proper girl's night?" She shrugs her shoulders. "They're getting some drinks.. We can play some games and have a sleepover. Like old times, yeah?" She smiles at me.

I just shake my head, sigh and give her a hug. "Thank you, Mina."

She hugs me back. "I knew you'd be happy! Let's go!"

We head inside and she makes me go first. I raise my eyebrows at her. "What's going on?"

I open the door and look in.

"SURPRISEEEEE!"

"AH!" I drop my bag and go into a fighting stance.

"Fuck sakes, guys!" I laugh.

Jirou, Uraraka, Momo, Asui and Hagakure are all in the room holding their arms up and laughing. Momo comes over, gives me a hug and passes me and Mina each a drink.

I look back at Mina with a smirk. "Alright." I drop my bag and raise both my arms in the air. "Let's get wasteeed!" They all cheer and raise their own drinks.