Chapter 13

A few days have passed, Hinata was in such a bad mood(Hinata: secretly in a good mood). And The whole Nekoma were blushing after finding out what happened. They just let her and her moodswings. Cause if she's terrifying before well, she's more terrifying than his brother now. (Hinata:Just acting I don't know why) The only reason about her mood was the monthly visit that only girls had.

They will never let her play today. Glad that she's okay with it. Taketora is the one who'll look over her today. The two are sitting on the bench beside Coach Nekomata. Everyone was wondering why isn't she playing. But, a few of the players from different teams are on fire today cause now they have the chance to win against Nekoma while Hinata wasn't on court. Bokuto who ran away from Akaashi turns to Hinata and Taketora. Taketora stood up and make a scary face but Bokuto just laugh it off. Hinata just told Taketora to sat down and leave it all to her then she look up at Bokuto. Her colorful eyes are looking straight into Bokuto's eyes. Bokuto didn't budge and look back. Hinata smiled and jump at Bokuto, "Bokuto-san!! What do you need?" she asked cheerfully while still hugging the captain of Fukurodani. Bokuto laughed at her sudden childishness while the other people aroung them stood on their places in wonder and amusement. Bokuto and Hinata became very close these past few days especially with Akaashi. Taketora just sighed, he knew that he needs to gave her some free time with the others whom very trustworthy like the owls.

"I'm just wondering why are you not playing?" Bokuto asked her worriedly. Hinata gaze at him in wonder the same time her cheeks grew shades of pink in an instant. Why does his eyes telling me that he's worried. Is he that curious about women's monthly period? She just shrugged her thoughts off. "I'm just not feeling a bit well that's all but don't worry I'm fine" she just reasoned out. Bokuto wants to ask again but Hinata already put her index finer in his lips telling him to stop. Bokuto just sighed in defeat, while the others around are thinking if the two of them are dating. Just how comfortable are they in that position? the others thought to themselves. Bokuto's arms are hugging Hinata's waist while Hinata's arms are wrapped around his neck. He wants her to play against them. But, he knew that Hinata wasn't in the right physical mood to play as he saw her skin are a bit paler than the usual. His shoulders drop in defeat, he ruffled her soft hair gently using his right hand while the other one was still on her waist then he gently put her down and left quickly because of Akaashi's dark aura clinging on his nape that sent shivers to the captain's spine.

Hinata just sigh, before Bokuto wasn't that far. She called him, ignoring Akaashi. Today's practice match was Ubugawa vs. Shinzen and the rest of the team were watching and some are doing something to stop their boredom while they have their pass time. Karasuno was next to Nekoma again as always. Kageyama saw everything. He still doesn't know what's going on with him these days but he was aware that Hinata is the one to blame. The long Summer camp will end soon. As much as he doesn't want to, when his limits and other possibilities are off the edge on what's happening on his heart and body then even if it's hard to admit he's going to say after all that he's inlove. He doesn't have a damn clue when and where did it happen. Or is it really possible for a volleyball idiot like him to be inlove?

Bokuto look back at Hinata, he goes back next to her and ask her what's the problem? Hinata pats his hair. And look at his back to where is Akaashi. The both of them seems to talk with their eyes cause Akaashi just nodded. And Hinata smiled. "I'll play when I'm feeling well, for now can you accompany me outside?I'm just craving for ice cream" she softly said to him. Bokuto smiled and he's literally glowing. "Yes Yes Yes!!" Bokuto agreed, half whispering half shouting because a match is still ongoing. Hinata smiled and offer her hand. They both excused and Hinata drag him towards the nearest convenience store outside.

Kuroo who sat at the floor with the others, were looking at Kageyama with smile written on his lips. Kuroo knew that Kageyama is jealous. His unusual expression on the face of the setter interests Kuroo. While, Kenma was still the usual him, playing games on his dear portable game console.