Thank You!!!

The author is here to thank all of you. Thank you for all the votes and supports I received. I appreciate it. This is my first story. My first english story. Since, English isn't my first language. I'm still inexperienced in writing since this is just my first time. And I just made the story out of fun and boredom.

Thank you for reading my story and sorry for all the wrong grammars and spelling. I don't know if I'm going to write another one just to practice my writing. Anyways, I've been saying this again and again. Haikyuu isn't mine just the story.

You see I'm not very good in first person pov that much. I'd tried my very best on making these story. I was mentally scared cause I'm really running out of ideas and searching was my only option while making this. All I did was to write and write and write. So that the writers block won't smack my head off. My brain is overflowing with so much words at the time I was still writing this fanfiction. And I'm stll lacking when it comes to typing down my words after visualizing the storyline. That's basically one of the reasons why there are typos every where.

Again, I'm so thankful for everyone who appreciated my story. Sorry if I can't reply on your comments since I always left my phone open. I had a habit of falling asleep while still trying to work on something. I am truly grateful for those who read my story. It means a lot. Since the epedemic came, my Mentality rate runs to negative zero. My meds are delayed till the last day of lockdown. And it's killing me, it's making me forget a lot of things. So, I'm thankful that you still are reading this despite my lack of skills. And don't worry, if I had the time, I'll be fixing the story over and over again and if it's possible I may also be able to come up with some changes.

I never thought that my story will be acknowledged. That it even reached 20k readers. I was totally surprised about it at the same time sad because Haikyuu! Finally comes to an end. I was crying (lightly cause proud of my readers)(cry hard coz haikyuu ended) for two different reasons.

Author loves you.... ❤️❤️❤️

God bless and Take care!!!!!