I am going to SFIT!

As promised. Guys, here it is! I'm excited on how the flow will be! There are hundred of plot holes right now and I haven't even written chapter two yet but I'm excited how we'll be able to untangle this mess! Good luck to us and happy holidays! This story shall be my gift to all of you sweethearts~

I don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

I groaned as more and more papers filed up on the table. My appa decided that it was finally time to stop lazying around and find a proper school for college. I placed my forehead on the table and he just raised it back up. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the back of the chair.

"Leiko, you need this." He stated, voice trying to be understanding

"I don't get it, why do I have to have so many choices?" I asked, gesturing to the three dozen brochures in front on me

Appa sighed and tried his best not to give up, "Because you're graduating with honors and it's just right that people would know that you went to a high standard university."

"Why can't I just go at the nearest one? It's okay, it's cheap, it has what I want for my major." I stated as I gave him a brochure near the top

The brochure had a photo of three students, carrying books and laughing, at the top part then a few words just a small distance below it saying "It's better in San Fransokyo State University". I smiled slightly at appa at which he just sighed at.

"Sweetheart, you can't go to the state university."

"But I don't want to go outside the city just to study." I pointed out, "I can't live on my own."

"You're old enough." He shrugged

"Technically, I'm not." I replied in a sing song voice, "But still appa, if you don't want me to go to SF State, why can't I just," I threw the scattered brochures in the air and caught one in my hand, "go here?" I showed him the random brochure

My brother, Ethan, walked passed us and grabbed the brochure from my hand.

"That's mine." He said

"Oppa, wait!" I grabbed it back and looked at it

Ethan sighed and rolled his eyes. I studied the brochure. It was San Fransokyo Institute of Technology! Only a few people get in that school! And it's pretty new. Oh! And it's got my major! Huge mess hall, roomy classrooms, fully air conditioned, three floors of library, and it has a laboratory for students! I want my own lab!

"Appa," I grinned up at my appa and showed the brochure at him again, "this is it! I'm going to SFIT!"

"Though luck," oppa said then snatched the brochure out of my hands once more, "SFIT is an all-boys school. You can never get in."

"Sweetheart, your oppa's right. And I will not send my one and only daughter to an all-boys school." Appa sided with him

I lowered my eyelids then crossed my arms, "SFIT or SF state?"

Appa facepalmed while oppa laughed.

"Well she will pass the appearance." Oppa started

I smiled proudly at our father.

"I mean look, short hair, short lashes, beefy arms and legs, flat chest. With no make up, she's bound to look like a boy." Oppa continued

"Ha! Whoa, what? Flat chest?" I glared up at my brother then at my chest, "Now you suddenly made me feel insecure. Leiko Tomago is never insecure."