14

Dalton wakes up in the middle of the night needed the toilet and the first thing he noticed was Ariana wasn't in bed next to him. However he could hear her gentle sobs coming from the bathroom.

He climbs off the bed walking into the bathroom seeing her on the floor with tissues in her hand and knees up to her chest.

He gently walks over to her sitting down next to her. "baby what happened" he asks rubbing her back gently. "i'm so stressed out. I feel so lonely yet I have people here with me. I don't know I guess confused" she sniffs resting her head on his shoulder.

"Why didn't you wake me" he asks looking down at her. "I guess I didn't want to bother you" she pouts now calm. "want a drink of water to calm you" he asks placing a kiss to her forehead. "please" she asks looking up to him.

He nods standing up going to get her a glass of water after using a toilet in a different part of the house. Before going back up to her.

"i left for a second baby please tell me whats wrong" he pouts sitting back down. "i thought of something sad" she pouts. "positive thought" he states "im going to think of you" she looks at him. "if that makes you think positive" he smiles lightly.

"want to go back to bed baby" he questions rubbing her side as she had become calm once again. "mhm" she nods making him smile standing up before bending down again to pick her up. "I'm not a baby" she giggles. "I know your not a baby but your sad and sleepy and cold" he pouts carrying her to the bedroom and placing her on the bed.

He climbs in next to her letting her shuffle into him. It was clear she wanted company and he was happy to stay away and make sure she was okay. "i love you" she mumbles against his side. "I love you too. Try get some sleep okay. Wake me if you get upset again" he asks rubbing her back making her nod.

Ariana looks up at Dalton and smiles at him back asleep before creeping off the bed and walking to his suitcase and grabbing out some of his sweatpants not that they would fit but she didn't care and a hoodie before changing and gently climbing back into bed.

Dalton mumbles making Ariana look at him making her smile before going to sleep.

Dalton wakes up and rolls over to look at Ariana who was in his clothes. He lifts the sheets up lightly chuckling at her. He gently climbs off the bed leaving her to sleep since she didn't need to be awake.

He walks down to the kitchen letting her dogs out since they all had circled him before going to make a coffee.

"morning my little cutie pie" he smiles seeing her out the corner of his eye. "morning" she mumbles walking to the door letting her dogs in. "nice clothes"
he smiles making her blush and giggle. "i think they fit me" she jokes.

Dalton walks over to her lifting her up to place her on the counter before rolling up the bottom of the pants for her. "now your not going to face plant the floor at some point" he smiles resting his hands on her hips. Ariana leans her head against his chest listening to his heartbeat. "I tried to find the smallest paid of sweatpants you had but I think i choose the biggest" she giggles making him smile rubbing her back.

"you want a coffee" he asks looking down at her. "if your offering" she smiles "well i have to let go of you" he pouts "no. no coffee more cuddles" she holds him "okay okay im staying" he picking her up carrying her to the sofa laying down with her.

"im sorry" she pouts feeling bad. "its okay." he smiles placing a kiss to her lips. "I can handle a clingy girlfriend today" he smiles "when im with you i feel less sad" she admits making him look at her. "I'm happy im making you less sad but you know you can talk to me about anything. Ill always support you. It helps to talk about stuff" he reminds her "I know baby. I just dont know what to say. So theres nothing to talk about" she smiles lightly making him nod.

"i cant get over how cute you look right now" he coos over her cuteness. "they were comfy" she smiles.