57

Dalton gently climbs off the bed walking down to the kitchen. He decided he wanted to be cute for his girl and make her some breakfast in bed. She was now around 12 weeks pregnant and her baby bump had grown a little which meant when ever she was around people she had to have a hoodie on. Their baby now weights about half an ounce, around 2 and a quarter inches, and was about the size of a lime. She was now near the end of her first trimester which meant her morning sickness was slowly be surly disappearing.

Obviously her baby bump was still tiny but because she was a pop star in the public eye is she went out looking like she had put on weight and her fans being detective would notice straight away.

He placed some bread into the toaster and made her a smoothie while he waited for the bread to toast. Since she was nor carrying his child. He made sure she ate correctly and not missing any meals. He made sure she was constantly drinking loads of water to stay hydrated.

The toast was ready and so was her smoothie so he decided to go wake up his sleeping beauty. He walks up the stairs and back into the bedroom. He couldn't help but let out a smile. His girl was cuddling the pillow looking a mess but she was his mess. He only got to see her in this state and he loved it. He loves the fact she trusted him with everything.

"good morning angel" he coos gently sitting next to her. "mhm" she hums moving slightly. "i made you breakfast in bed" he smiles rubbing her side watching her beam into a smile. Ariana opens her eyes and smiles up to her man.

"thank you baby" she smiles shuffling up to sit up. Dalton hands her the tray giving her a kiss. "i'm going to have a shower okay. You eat up" he smiles "okay" she smiles.

Ariana smiles walking her man walk off into the bathroom. Before she looked down at her plate which had toast and strawberries on and a smoothie. "I have the best boyfriend in the world" she smiles to herself before taking a bite.

Once she had finished her breakfast she placed the tray on the side picking up her phone and scrolling through her messages waiting for Dalton to finish in the shower since she wanted some cuddles.

They both also liked looking at the pregnancy app she had downloaded and watching how her body and  the baby was changing.

He comes out the bathroom smiling at her. "put a top on before this girl goes crazy" Ariana giggles. "i'm getting to it" he chuckles putting on some pants and a top.

"now my princess come on" he holds out his hand. Ariana takes it as he pulls her up to her feet. He pulls her into the bathroom and she smiles. "whats this for" she asks looking at the bath he had run for her. "need to help my baby relax to help her not be stressed so you love baths" he smile "mhm i sure do" she smiles taking off her top and pulling down her shorts.

Dalton turns her around and he leans down giving a gentle kiss to her tummy. Ariana smiles stroking his head. "I love when you do that" she smiles pulling him up for a kiss.

"enjoy your bath beautiful. Ill be sorting your doggy's out" He smiles "thanks baby".

****
"hey babe whats happening with your body this trimester" Dalton asks sitting next to her. "Mmm let me look" she smiles opening her app. "sore breasts, headaches, dizziness. pain. fatigue. High or low sex drive." Ariana reads out "looks like im gonna want to ride your dick most the time if i get a high sex drive" she giggles looking up at him. "nope you would complain your too tired snd make me do all the work" he chuckles rubbing her back.

"but i don't like the sound if the others when i have to work. Don't want to leave you home if your going to dizzy" he pouts. "Ill be okay baby." she smiles.

"Ive been thinking that maybe after out next scan we should tell our family" Dalton rubs her back. "mhm i can live with that now i have a less chance of a miscarriage" she smiles. "I think it would he less stress. Because i would hate for it to spread on the internet by them being detectives and our family feel like they were the last to know" he looks at her.

"yeah i get that. Want to do something cute for them though so we need to get thinking" "i was thinking getting some baby socks and putting it in a frame with a ultrasound photo" he suggests. "i love that idea" she smiles.

"I think it will be super cute"

"obviously we will tell your mum first since your her baby" Dalton smiles "and we don't have to take a day trip to see her" she giggles making him nod.