37

"babe" Ariana moans shaking him. "mhm" he mumbles. "I cant sleep" she sighs. "why whats wrong. you came of your period you cannot be in pain" he asks "I just feel hot and sweaty" she frowns.  

"Im so uncomfortable" she huffs moving around on the bed. She rolls onto Dalton and smiles falling asleep. Dalton looks at her and laughs. "okay so you get to sleep and I dont" he mumbles to himself closing his eyes.

*****
"you ready baby" Dalton asks walking back into the bedroom "do i look okay" Ariana asks concerned in a blouse and some pants. "go get changed now" he points to the closet. "why" she frowns "whats wrong" she asks kinda sad he didn't like her outfit. "baby your meeting my parents yes but you don't need to get all dressed up for them. I want you to be you" He pouts making her nod going to get changed "but i do like the outfit" he smiles making her smile. "what about this" Ariana asks coming out in a skirt and tube top with a jacket in her hand. "nope wont be able to resit fucking you if you wear they" he pushes her back into the closet and looking to see what she had here. Ariana stood there naked with her arms crossed waiting for him to find something.

"this is cute" he smiles holding up some jeans and this because i love this top on you" he smiles holding a simple top up making Ariana nod. (shes dressed in like her 2015-2016 style).

"what if they don't like me" Ariana pouts getting dressed. "can you see my nipples do i need a bra" Ariana asks making him nod. "and they will love you im sure of it"

*****
(Dalton's family home)

"Tori go change make sure your room is tidy. Clear everything" Verna, Daltons Mum says. "why do I have to get changed shes going to turn up in an oversized hoodie" She groans. "we have to make a good impression" she states.

"Sweetie calm down" Hector chuckles. "No the house had to be perfect" she stresses.

*****
"okay. so because I'm too lazy to drive all the way back were staying over there is that okay" He asks wrapping his arms around her "mhm" she nods. "unless they hate me im out of there" she looks up at him making him nod.

"so do you have your toothbrush. Sleeping clothes. A clean set of clothes. phone laptop ipad what ever you may need for the night" he asks planting a kiss on her lips trying to stop her to stop stressing.

"i think i'm ready" she nods taking his hand "you sure" he asks making her nod smiling up at him. Dalton smiles walking with her down the stairs hand in hand. Toulouse runs into them and cries at the fact Ariana was leaving him.

"be a good boy mummy will be home soon" Ariana gave him a kiss before leaving him in the house.

Ariana climbs into Dalton's car that he had cleaned out in the past few days and you could tell. "how do i introduce myself" Ariana asks looking at him. "Hi im Ariana" he looks at her quickly before looking back at the road.

"honestly baby stop worrying" He takes her hand giving it a gentle squeeze. "what song you want to listen to" Ariana asks linking her phone up. "Stuck with you. then rain on me and them what ever" he smiles making Ariana nod putting stuck with you on.

"so lock the door and throw out the key" Dalton sings making Ariana look at him. "hey i can't sing I know but I like the song" he pouts. "carry on your make my nerves go slightly" she giggles making him carry on singing. Ariana claps her hands at him when the song ended.

"oh my your one lucky boy you grew up by the ocean" she gasps looking out the window. Dalton smiles at the sight of pure joy in her face.

"well we are nearly here. We have an hour till we have to arrive want to go for a walk along the beach since it is quite" he suggests "may help clear your head"

"sure baby" Ariana smiles waiting for him to park up. Ariana climbs out the car taking her boyfriend hand as they took a romantic stroll on the beach. Ariana pulls him to the water at a secluded part of the beach. Not that anyone was there anyway and she smiles looking into the ocean. Dalton takes a photo of her wanting to keep it for himself.

"come on beautiful" Dalton extends his hand out for her. Ariana takes it cuddling close into him as they walked back to the car.

____
okay i lied.

She meets the parents next chapter.